Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Hello everyone! I recently stopped birth control pills after 2 years of being on them because my fiance and I decided to try and conceive. My last period started January 8th and ended January 12th. We don't see each other as often now, but we had sex on the 13th 19th of January. For the past 3 days I have gotten extremely thick, cloudy discharge with a jelly like consistency (for for tmi) there is A LOT of it. My nipples have also been pretty sensitive and I have had some pretty bad cramping on both sides. Even before I started the pill I never got this much or this consistency, could I be pregnant or is this a side effect of birth control? Or even ovulation?
January 23rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Sounds like you are ovulating!

January 24th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Sounds like it could be ovulation..or a side effect from going off the pill! The body can be so confusing!

It may take a couple cycles before things become more predictable!

January 25th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
def sounds like ovulation!

I stopped the BCP at the end of last May and got my BFP in July! I had some crazy withdrawal symptoms though, from being extremely hormonal, to nausea, to sweating, to fatigue ... all from stopping the pill.

I used OPKs to determine when I was ovulating ... and we started trying at the beginning of July and apparently it only took one or two times lol. However, before I got my BFP I had about 3 days of massive discharge - like way more than I had ever experienced.

According to your dates though it def sounds like you're ovulating so I would get to DTD with your fiancee ASAP

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

January 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Thank you all so much for replying ! I had the supposively "fertile mucous" on the 22-24th (and dtd on the 19th) - i heard sperm can live for up to 3 days so could this mean i am pregnant? Since my last post i have been getting a lot of cramping, i actually peed my pants from sneezing the other day along with goig to yhe bathroom more often, and nausea. The other morning i was sitting at my desk and i got the biggest urge to get sick.. Which i proceeded to do so. Also, i had some cervical mucous today that was white (not transparent at all) and stretchy or 'elasticy' i would call it ! Anyways, i hope i get a bfp when i test .. But do you guys think im just overthinking this?
January 28th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Actually, sperm can live up to 5 days in there It doesn't guarentee you're pregnant though.

Unfortunately, the body can make all sorts of weird symptoms when you want to be pregnant. Before I got pregnant with DD, I always thought I could possibly be pregnant as we DTD close to ovulation, I had all sorts of weird symptoms, etc.

The month I actually did get pregnant, I had no weird symptoms at all. I didn't even think I was pregnant. haha

The body is mysterious

Tags
am i pregnant , discharge , jelly like discharge , sore nipples

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search