help! 20 yr old confused. nnot sure what is happening.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Hello. So i am 20.. i have never been preggo. On february 1-2 i was ovulating. I had sex on the 2nd and 3rd. Its been almost five to six days and im having these weird mild cramps around my pelvic area. It kinda feels like pressure and bloatedness and like menatrual cramps all at once. Im gunna go graphic but ive been gassy and ive been having stuff coming out of my vagina. My period isnt until the 19 of february and its barely the 8tg... whats going on here. Am i trippin?,
February 8th, 2013, 07:56 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can have implantation anywhere from 4-14 days after ovulation but more realistically 6-12 days after. So yes there is a chance you could be pregnant if you did ovulate when you think you did and had unprotected sex around then. You'll have to wait a few more days before you can test though if you want to test early (usually10-12 days after ovulating but even then if it's negative there's still a chance you could be until you get your period).

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

February 8th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Is it possible to have spotting while iMplantation??
not heavy bleeding just spottiing
February 8th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayrastyrene View Post
Is it possible to have spotting while iMplantation??
not heavy bleeding just spottiing
Yes, it does happen occasionally.

How did you determine you were ovulating? Were you using OPK's or charting at all?

February 8th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Yes it is possible.

There is an article here on the site about it. If you go to the search bar and type in implantation bleeding, I believe it was the second one that came up. I dont have enough posts yet to put the link in for you

Waiting is the hardest part, I am currently there myself. At first I thought I was crazy and then over thinking things. You should get a pregnancy test and take it around Feb 15 or 16. Try to relax until then if you can, you still have about another week to go.
February 8th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I have an app that tells me whenn im fertile and ovulating. It accurtely prediicts my next period. Thats. Why i have been wondering... idk if im overthinking. But i hope i am preggo. :')
February 9th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayrastyrene View Post
I have an app that tells me whenn im fertile and ovulating. It accurtely prediicts my next period. Thats. Why i have been wondering... idk if im overthinking. But i hope i am preggo. :')
Unless you're using OPK's, temping or entering additional information like your cervical mucus, those apps can be pretty inaccurate. They base everything off a standard 28-day cycle with ovulation happening around CD14. You may not have actually been fertile when the app stated you were.
*Mrs.ToyaJae* likes this.

February 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
with what Urchin wrote. Since I have been TTC, I have ovulated as early as CD 10 and as late as CD 16.
bella88 likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Veteran
I got cramps almost like a pulling feeling around 5-6 days after I ovulated and then about a week later I finally got my BFP. Now, I'm 17 weeks pregnant so it could definitely mean you're preggo Just hang in there, the wait sucks

Tags
bloated , cramps , implantation , ovulation , ttc #1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search