Been A Few Months

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, all!

I haven't posted in a few months, since November I think. After the super sore breast pain NOT being a pregnancy sign, my hubbie and I decided to take a break from TTC at all for the holidays (aren't the holidays stressful enough?).

But now I'm officially in my 2WW for this cycle. My hunch is we dtd a bit too early though (between my low sex drive and my fertile time landing during the weekdays when we are both exhausted, it was kind of a well, we're up to it now thing, not going to wait).

I hope I'm wrong. It would be awesome to have a LO due around Halloween - a baby on Halloween would make the day triple special, as not only is it our favorite holiday, but our anniversary as well.

Just figured I'd pop into JM and post to get things off my mind. Can't really talk to anyone else about TTC accept for my hubbie.

February 9th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I dont post here a lot but i lurk quite a bit and it's an awesome place! Its always nice to be around others who understand what its like to have to TRY for a baby instead of just "using the same soap" lol. Anyway fingers crossed this is your month! I would be due around oct. 21-22 if a miracle happens and af doesnt show. GL and KUP!
February 9th, 2013, 05:42 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Gl this cycle!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 9th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Beautiful Life!
Welcome back after a break! Hope it was refreshing! I just began my ttw and based off my last af I would be due Oct. 29th, but based off the opk's I'd be due Halloween! Hope this is it for you and the break did you well!

February 10th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, ladies! Gl to you all as well. *sends baby dust*

I promised myself this time I would not test until after AF is due (the 22nd). We'll see how well I hold out - lol. And I still always think that getting pregnant with my daughter was a fluke, but I am 5 years older now, and I'm thinking we might need to actually try a little harder, but we'll see!

February 10th, 2013, 04:17 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Good luck!

February 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I JUST found out that the 2 midwives who assisted in my birth for my daughter are back at the birth center again (they had left a few years back). I mean, I'd still need to be transferred to a doctor near the end of my pregnancy, since they don't do VBAC1 at the birth center, but most of my care would be under them, and I'd know exactly what to expect.

I HAVE to be pregnant. Please, oh please. The stars are aligning!

Send some baby dust my way, all!

Only about 4 dpo, and I am going to be a useless mess for the next 10 days, I think.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search