Symptoms? Nervous! Baby Dust Please!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Heather Feather

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Heather Feather's Avatar Member
Hello. (This was also posted in the NTNP forum, before I realized this AIP one existed.)

On Jan 23rd, I posted a question about a late, light, short period.

Basically, the crux of that post was that after being about four days late for AF (which is usually very regular), I tested, got a BFN (though I think I accidentally peed on the control window), and then two days later I had a very strange period that was much shorter (about 2.5 days, total duration) and a lot lighter than normal (one day of moderate bleeding - as opposed to a first day of my typical heavy bleeding) and then a day and a half of spotting).

Well, one of the times my boyfriend and I BD since then was - as it turns out (it wasn't planned that way) - around ovulation...and I'm having odd symptoms. I'd say I'm probably somewhere between 8-10 days dpo right now.

Now, for some ...

Two days ago, I had some light spotting - it was dark pink/light brown, the consistency was like egg-whites, and needed one pantyliner and then was done.

For about 4-5 days or so, I've had EWCM whenever I go to the bathroom. Sometimes it's on my underwear, sometimes it's not, but it's always there when I wipe.

My nipples are VERY sore - to the point where I accidentally brushed a dish against one last night and it hurt. But even more oddly, I've developed these tiny brown spots...sort of scabby...on my areolas. I picked one off (ewww), and so did my boyfriend - but a few more seem to have appeared over night.

My appetite has been strange - sweets such as cake, which I normally love, have made me queasy. And I find myself feeling slightly nauseated when I lay down at night. Yet, also hungry at odd times. (I got out of bed last night and ate a hard-boiled egg.)

I honestly don't know what to think. We've been NTNP for about ten months, though with our work schedules, we only BD about once a week right now and definitely not always near my fertile days. We both want a baby, though, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Any insights?
February 11th, 2013, 10:30 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Could be implantation bleeding! I got it with ds! POAS!!!
Sending baby dust your way!!!

February 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesMommy12 View Post
Could be implantation bleeding! I got it with ds! POAS!!!
Sending baby dust your way!!!
I'm scared...lol. I don't want to be disappointed! Is it too early to test?
February 11th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Hold out as long as you can to test (I know how hard that is, though). Sending baby dust!

February 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeunicorn View Post
Good luck! Hold out as long as you can to test (I know how hard that is, though). Sending baby dust!
Thanks! I'll be holding out as long as possible (if my period is late, I'm going to wait for at least a week after THAT).
February 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Good Luck! KUP please!
February 11th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissaleigh View Post
Good Luck! KUP please!
Will do - thanks!
February 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Veteran
Sounds positive! Hope you get a bfp! Here is some to help you on your way.xxx
February 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecutie View Post
Sounds positive! Hope you get a bfp! Here is some to help you on your way.xxx
Thank you!
littlecutie likes this.
February 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Definitely sound like you could be pregnant. My fingers are crossed for you. Really hope that this is your cycle and you got preggo. Looking forward to you posting pee sticks

February 11th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
Definitely sound like you could be pregnant. My fingers are crossed for you. Really hope that this is your cycle and you got preggo. Looking forward to you posting pee sticks
I hope so, too! Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search