Am i preggo...im going crazY!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By momology

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM
So here it is...I have had plenty of unprotected sex and definitely around time of ovulation. Im a 27 to 28 day cycle. Should have started period either the 17th or 18th of this month and i ovulated on the 5th. No period yet. Previously i was slightly naseated at night, i have had cramping, pulling on left or right side of uterus when i get up from office chair or my bed or couch and ive been Really tired and really really hungry. oh and of course tons of clear discharge. Here I am now one day past due. Ive taken 3 tests including one this morning and all negative. But i feel like im about to start my period any second. I run to the bathroom thinking it came but instead its discharge (which is now white). Today i have a headache but shoot thats probably from overthinking this! LOL. Additionally, my breasts are sore and I get sharp shooting pains in my breasts and armpits throughout the day.

Can i still be pregnant? Im going crazy ladies!
February 19th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
All of your symptoms sound very promising. Unfortunately, sometimes our mind can create symptoms as well ...a lot of that have experienced that.

it is possible that you're too early to get a BFP yet. Maybe wait a few more days and test again.

Good luck!

February 19th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Thank you! I have def done the mind trick game before! But the missed period has me going and so does the breast pain...feels like it did when i found out I was pregnant with my second child. Almost like milk was coming in. Anyways, I will test again this weekend and ill be sure to let everyone know.
February 19th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your symptoms sound promising. I have my fingers crossed for you and definitely looking forward to updates from you.

February 20th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Innogen's Avatar Regular
You have the right symptoms but they could be caused by other things as well. Take another test And hopefully it gives you a definitive answer
February 20th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Thanks Ladies. Going to do another test Saturday or Sunday morning. THat will be 18dpo so should test positive if i am indeed pregnant. I still havent started AF and at times i do start getting crampy with the wet feeling like shes coming. Also, ive been getting rly lightheaded and dizzy at night. The most extreme symtom is fatigue...I am beyond tired. Im asleep by 9:15 every night and i would be in bed sooner if didnt have to feed, bathe, do homework with and tuck in 2 little boys. Also waking up fatigued too. But right now im trying not to read into anything too much as I know we can dissect every little thing we feel and unfort a lot of symptoms are also pms symptoms. I for one think pms and early pregnancy symptoms should be as different as night and day
February 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hey guys...UPDATE...i didnt test again yet. Lol. But i went to the restroom an hr ago and i noticed light pink discharge. Reminded me of pepto to give an idea. Sorry TMI. Anyways just waiting i guess to see if it turns into period or maybe implantation? I never experienced implantation before so i rly dont know. I also thought that happened before the expected period.

Also experiencing cramps now so maybe very well be start of period??

And that also means i cldnt be experiencing symptoms if implantation hasnt even occured....darn it! Those mind tricks are killing me!!
February 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AF and pregnancy symptoms should be different!! It can be so confusing!

Keep us posted!
Melissa191 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 20th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Could be either.KUP.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

February 20th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Definitely looking forward to another update from you soon. Hoping that you get your bfp!!!

February 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Update for the curious....i didnt get a BFP but i did get a big fat AF. She came full on this morning. Pretty strong cramps (which i dont normally get) and very heavy and TMI ladies....has small clots. Which i usually dont get but had this happen one time about 6 months ago when my period was a little late. So..im out. Also getting those sharp shooting pains in my breasts which is so weird as this never happens to me. I have noticed in the past year that my periods and pms symptoms have changed (for the worse) I turned 26 last year so not sure if thats normal or not. Unfort birth control to regulate is not an option if your ttc!! Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!!
February 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry that af showed I have my fx'd that you get your BFP soon!!!
February 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear AF showed. Hopefully next cycle will be the one for you!

February 21st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry. Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search