Big possibility?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 09:37 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Well ladies its six days since af should have came seven days since a cm like egg whites tinged with blood. As of monday still neg tests, was wondering when would be a good time to retest again. I never miss period unless I was pregnaunt. Time to time over last week I have gotten still a thicker cm . Am wondering if possible I cld have ovulated late would make sense to me in end why I had to be induced with all three my other kids cause i was one to three week overdue with them. But it also been tweelve years since I was pregnaunt with last delivery(lost one in oct). Any input would be apreciated feel like at times im obsessing lol
February 20th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Im going through the same thing so just wanted to say im with ya! Im only two days late though but really dont think AF is coming. I tested the day period was due and got a negative. Im going to test again sat or sunday morning. This will be about 18dpo unless i somehow calculated wrong. Like you, never miss a period unless im preggo. Best of luck to you! They say test 1 week after missed period and if negative again at two weeks after missed period. Or at least thats what ive read, since im obsessing too!
February 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am with you too girl. I have no idea when i ovulated if i did but af is 4-5 days late now. I hve had some faint lines but some really just look like evaps and i have had a couple definite negatives. Wishing you luck. I would test again within the next few days.

February 20th, 2013, 02:17 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Are either of you having what I would call painless little cramps almost like bloated feeling its hard to describe really. I do remember feeling the same thing last time but mind could be plahn tricks ofc
February 20th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ya. Like a stretching feeling almost? Its hard to explain

February 20th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have my fingers crossed for you. You could have ovulated later than you thought and implanted later than you thought too. I would say wait a couple more days and if AF doesn't show up then I would take another test.

February 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Well I got impatient and took another test yexterday again a bfn but am to see dr office on monday eve after classes ill let you know what is said.

And yes sweety just a little stretchy type feeling
February 21st, 2013, 02:30 PM
Wishing you good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search