Need Help w/Symptoms

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Yay for my first post :-)

Ok, so Sunday (CD25) I started having brownish discharge. It stopped yesterday, then restarted today. According to my calendar, I should start AF tomorrow and I'm pretty regular since going off the pill in Oct. O was around CD 14-15 for me. This past week I've also broken out (I don't usually have bad skin) and gotten two cold sores back to back (again, I get maybe 1-2 a year). I also noticed a slight twinge on the right side of my lower abdomen a couple days ago and sporadic headaches. I did a HPT this morning and it was BFN. Just wondering if it's still possible I'm pregnant? I'm at 13dpo (CD27) right now and feel like if it was going to be positive, it would have shown today. I guess maybe I should just wait until after the weekend, when I should have started AF, to test again? Thanks in advance!
February 20th, 2013, 12:23 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There is a possibility it is still a little early to tell, especially depending on what type of test you are using- if AF doesn't show when she is supposed to then test again for sure!!

Good luck!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 20th, 2013, 12:25 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Yes probably be best to wait a few days and test again
February 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM
I tested on a CB digi and CVS early result and both were neg. Crossing my fingers AF doesn't show up this weekend!
February 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you got a bfn. I would say if AF doesn't show up over the weekend, I would definitely take another test or two. It could still be early and that is why you have gotten bfn.

February 22nd, 2013, 05:42 AM
Another BFN this morning with FMU on CD30. I've had brown discharge since Monday, totally abnormal for me. I usually only have it for 1-2 days and then start my period. I always start on CD 28 or 29. Woke up with a mild headache and mild backache today and a small amount of brown discharge again. When should I test again? My friend who's had trouble TTC but is now pregnant with her second said to wait a whole week and test again next Friday. Thoughts?
February 22nd, 2013, 07:50 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have a hard time waiting that long but you should test again for sure if AF doesn't show. A week is a good amount of time to wait - but that can be so hard!

Good luck!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 22nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
I have another friend who is having trouble TTC with her first and is on round 3 of IVF tell me to call for a blood test on Monday if still no AF. That seems extreme, but I'm also not good at being patient. I'm also worried that I've willed my body somehow into delaying AF. I've just never had a cycle like this before, so of course my first thought was pregnancy!
February 23rd, 2013, 05:39 AM
AF arrived this morning, though much lighter than usual, I still recognized her. Really weird period this month, I can only assume I ovulated later than usual.

Going to start temping this cycle I think and see how it goes. DH wasn't thrilled about the possibility of us being pregnant though. He's still settling into the "no longer preventing" it stage I think

On to the next cycle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search