Could I Be Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
...2-3 weeks after you stopped your pills would be the *soonest* you might get a bfp if you spontaneously ovulated.

If you only DTD on the 25th and 2nd, the earliest you would get a possible positive test would be about 2 weeks after the 25th (so around the 11th). BUT, that being said, we have no idea if or when you ovulated, so these are really just guesses. Some women do not even ovulate for the first few cycles after stopping birth control.

In all honesty, it's not very likely you would have conceived that early. Just keep DTD as much as possible.

March 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
thx...were just really hoping and prayin that I am!!! Thx tho!!
March 8th, 2013, 12:18 PM
The thing about that is that I was only on BC for about two and a half months.....so it wasn't long...I thought that the people that have to wait a few cycles are the ones that were on it for 6months t a 1year or higher?
March 8th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping the pill with my son Nathan,he was a pull out baby.I was on them for 5 years prior.Good luck and sending baby dust.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

March 8th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Every single woman is different when it comes to all things in the reproduction department.

some women go on the pill for one cycle and then it takes months to get back to normal...others are on the pill 10 years and get right back to "normal" as soon as they stop taking it.

i hope you get a bfp, but know that until you get af or a positive test...it's really hard to know what the will come of this.

March 8th, 2013, 07:29 PM
mmk thx so much I just need hope that I am.....thxx to every1
March 10th, 2013, 10:22 PM
if I took a test tomorrow which will b the 12th............is that too soon????
March 11th, 2013, 06:04 AM
It may be too soon. If you did ovulate right after you went off the pill (which isn't totally likely, but possible) then you might get a positive by the 12th.

However even if you get a negative, it might not be accurate.

Good luck though!

March 12th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Im gonna wait till the 20th or the 24th cuz then I should know for sure...shouldn't I?
March 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM
that should be a good enuf time for me to check wont it...or could that be too late??
March 13th, 2013, 07:54 AM
The 24th should give you a pretty accurate test result... you really can't test too late.

March 13th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Thanx......im hoping it is a positive...fingers crossed
March 24th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Ok I took a test today and it came back a very faint positive line....HELP am I pregnant or is it not being accurate...r what is going on with this FAINT LINE!!!!
March 24th, 2013, 07:47 PM
take a test 2-3 weeks from when you stopped BC. By now you've probably figured it out though whether it was pregnancy or AF. I understand my husband is in the Army and I just visited him in AIT and we're TTC. I still have like a week or two before I can test though,just visited him a week ago and DTD. It's stressful to begin with but i really hate he can't be here to go through it with me.

ooooops sorry just saw your new post. It doesnt matter how faint or dark,a line is a line. If you're unsure or worried go get another test I love First response early response(FRER) its always worked for me on all of my pregnancies,take it with FMU and go from there,or if you want call your doc and they can order a urine or blood test. Congrats on your BFP. Feel free to post pics,the women here are wonderful on helping you interpret them or just giving opinions and support. FX for you!
March 24th, 2013, 07:52 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
You can try to wait a few more days and retest. Or you can go to your ob or clinic to get a blood test done and get a quantatative result which will give you an actual number. rememeber to use fist morning urine as well
March 25th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Veteran
Firstly... OORAH! My husband was in for 4 years, two deployments.. is your hubbs just joining or deploying? Im not too sure about if you could be preggo or not, when I stopped BC I had really irregular periods. Anything is possible tho. You can never test too late, the line will only get darker over time. Can you post a pic of your faint line?
March 25th, 2013, 12:20 PM
A faint pink line is a line and means your pregnant! Is it possible for you to post a pic here for us to look at? The girls are very good at determining if you have an evap or not.

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search