Bfn 11dpo :(

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Hi there!
I'm new here but I'm wondering if any of you ladies has gotten a bfn at 11dpo, and a bfp after?
I'm 11dpo (so I think) I'm not really charting temp or cm, etc. just using some fertility calendars.

I definitely feel weird and different, heartburn, constipation, nausea, weak, exhausted (although that could be because I have 4 other children under 5!

I just feel different & I'm excited about pregnancy, especially because I'd most likely have twins with my next pregnancy. This is just different! I don't remember how man DPO I was when I got a + result with my first two kiddies, 3rd I got a + around 8-10dpo, with my 4th I was already almost 9-10w pregnant when I took a test for fun, which ended up being +

I guess I'm just getting too excited! This is my first cycle since my son was born (July 2012). I am due for AF in 3 days, anyway I could tell that AF is on her way? Or is this just a wait n see kind of deal? I used my last ic this morning (11dpo) bfn!! So I have no tests left and won't until Friday . I also used a frer at 10dpo which was negative too maybe I'm just over excited to think that if I got pregnant this cycle, my EDD would be 2 days before my birthday!

Well thanks in advance ladies & loads of sticky baby dust to you all (: <3
March 6th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Bump?
March 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there and welcome to JM!!

11 DPO can definitely be too early to test. It has not happened to me personally but I have seen women on the boards test and not get a BFP until 14DPO.

Fx for you!!! Best of luck!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 6th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It could be that your eggie is implanting late and that is why you got bfn. 10&11 dpo are still early to test. I would say test again tomorrow morning or wait another day. Fingers crossed for you!!! Please keep us updated on what happens to you this cycle

March 6th, 2013, 09:27 AM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
I got a negative on 11dpo night. I got my bfp on 12dpo afternoon. 11 dpo is early for a lot of people. Keep testing!
March 6th, 2013, 09:29 AM
outtheblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get a BFP until I was around 16 DPO. I had tested a few days before and got a negative. But I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated.

March 6th, 2013, 09:34 AM
ameliabedelia's Avatar Member
Hi! I'm 11dpo today too and just got a bfn, I was pretty sad lol But as my friend reminded me, "it's not over til AF shows her ugly face"...let's break out the tests and keep going! Good luck gal.

March 6th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Thank you all so much for your replies! It's definitely giving me hope! I will also keep you all updated as to what is going on (: I wish you all good luck too! I'm kind of bummed that I won't be able to test until Friday, but hopefully there'll be a different result then? I will be around 14dpo if AF hasn't shown her nastiness! Anyone else disgusted by their period? Sorry if tmi, but last cycle I bled heavily! Was so sick and disgusting! Made me hate being a woman blahh. Well if AF is coming I wish it'd just be over and done with! It was my first period since Sept 2011 & I forgot just how nasty it was! Maybe it was just my system getting back to normal? I honestly don't know but my son is going on 8 months old now haha. I just want all my children to be close in age, so this will more than likely (if it happens this cycle) be my last pregnancy!

My mil was looking at my 4 children's hairlines and whatnot she was saying something about the hair whorl on the top/back of the head predicting the next child's gender (goes according to size) personally I didn't believe it, but either its true or it's a fluke! Going by my oldest (girl) hers predicted next would be a boy, (my son) then his predicted the next child would be a girl, (my daughter) hers predicted a boy & that would be my youngest! Now... She looked at his and immediately said his is predicting next pregnancy is going to be twins (he has a double hair whorl) again! I'm not sure if this is true or not but I thought it was pretty neat though (:

Anyways,
Again, thank you for your replies! (: it means more than you know!!!
March 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I just took another test! Not sure if I'm just seeing things, or if there's actually another line there! ... I'm trying to figure out how to upload a picture lol
March 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
You can upload a pic after you posted I believe 10 times and can do it through photobucket that is unless I have totally forgotten how lol
March 6th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Not sure if this is the right link but here's to hoping LOL I haven't used photo bucket in who knows how long haha. I'm starting to doubt this though! Used a frer earlier & not even a hint of a line!! I'm so confused though... This line showed up within a minute, but on the frer, NOTHING! blahh

& nope link isn't working!
Do I have to post 10 topics or just 10 replies?

Guess ill try replying... I'm at 4 now, this will make 5! Lol
March 6th, 2013, 08:02 PM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...ps181cc405.jpg
March 6th, 2013, 08:22 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I see it! Yay! Good luck!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
March 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginNJ View Post
Oh I see it! Yay! Good luck!
Thank you!!! I see that you're 7DPO, GL to you too (: sending tons of sticky baby dust your way (:
<3
March 16th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Well ladies! I'm not sure what is going on AF is now 7-8 days late & still getting BFNs I'm literally going CRAZY!!! AF needs to start already so I can get on with the next cycle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search