No one else to talk to..

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Married for 8 months but I have been with my husband for 7 years in June. I met him at 19, him 29 and his son 5. Fast forward, his son is 12 but recently moved in with his mom for the first time. It's just my husband, my oldest (bio) son who is 5 and youngest who is 2. Both pregnancies, both of our parents were less than thrilled (first pregnancy at 20 and second at 23) - not even a "congratulations"! Which is heart breaking really. I have lots of things I could go into on both sides of family lol. So this is why I'm here!

We tried on 2/28 and 3/5. MY LMP ended 2/20, bringing my predicted ovulation to 3/5. HOWEVER, a week after my LMP, right around 2/28, I started getting sick. AND started leaking colustrum (NEVER has happened before except when breastfeeding and I haven't for 8 months!). Had cramps, spotting, and colustrum leaking. This was from like 2/24-2/26 before we even tried. I read it could be ovulation (a week after period????). However, starting today, I have the same exact symptoms minus spotting and I have been sick abdominal wise, on top of colustrum leaking with boob pain (like I need to let down!) and horrible cramping. Now I'm 5 days from period and I read these could be just PMS or ovulation but TWICE in what 2 weeks? I FEEL pregnant too. Is that even possible? I'm sure it's just some fluke but the whole boob pain, colustrum leaking, and abdominal sickness is weird and unusual for me. And with both my other two pregnancies I had a lot of abdominal problems.. Oh and this morning I had morning sickness, like I was dizzy and nauseas. Super hungry but wanted to throw up which is abnormal with me too.

Although my sister has entered the early stages of menopause at 30 so now I'm just freaking about everything. Thanks for letting me freak lol. I really want to be pregnant.
March 11th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
First off, so sorry your family has been so crappy in the past. That's awful!

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Is it possible that your last period wasn't actually a period (was it heavy or light)?

Your symptoms sound indicative of pregnancy, but you also said your sister has early-onset menopause. If you take a test and are not pregnant, I would see a doctor ASAP.

March 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urchin View Post

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Is it possible that your last period wasn't actually a period (was it heavy or light)?

Your symptoms sound indicative of pregnancy, but you also said your sister has early-onset menopause. If you take a test and are not pregnant, I would see a doctor ASAP.

Let us know if you test! Good luck!

March 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urchin View Post

I took one with the first week symptoms, because we haven't been trying but not using protection (pull out method) so it's possible before we tried. It was negative. My last period was a few days short (usually 5-7 but was 4 I think?) but that happens because my cycles are 20-30 days long and vary in days and heaviness. I've followed them and they don't follow the rules lol. I am taking a test tonight again. I'm so close to my period I don't want to waste tests but I'm just scared that if it's not, I don't want to wait. Thanks for the responses, both of you! I truly appreciate it!
March 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with Urchin. I would take another test since you said the one you took was a bfn. If your test comes up bfn again, I would definitely be getting in to see my Dr and let them know what is going on.

March 12th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

March 12th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Veteran
that spotting sounds like implantation bleeding maybe take another test keeping my fx
March 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
any update?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search