Don't know what to think?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Hi everybody!

So my LMP was on Feb 4th. My cycles range from 27 days to 31. I was using this app on my phone that that gave me the basic of when I should ovulate and when my next period should be. Well, I was looking at it about a week and a half ago and noticed that the timing was kinda off and I realized that me and my fiance DTD (a few times) around Feb 14th, and without protection and I'm not on BC at all. I wasn't really paying much attention to when I was going to ovulate at the time, but later realized that I probably ovulated not that long after the 14th.

I started getting some bad cramps a few days before I was suppose to start, and I was feeling kinda sick but nothing TOO noticeable. But the cramps were really bad, and I don't usually get cramps until I'm already on my period or not at all. After a few days of being late, I was suppose to start around the 3rd no spotting, no blood what so ever, I took 2 PT on the 8th and they were both negative.

But I'm still late, and I don't remember EVER being this late since I started my period. I have another test I'm going to take in a few days, but I'm starting to get worried. Do you think I could still be pregnant? Did I misread the tests? Could something else be seriously wrong with me?
March 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Sounds like you ovulated late.Sometimes our cycles go nuts and are late,even if its never ever happened before,it can.I agree with retesting in a few days if no af.I don't think anything is seriously wrong,I just think you ovulated late.You may be pregnant and it's to soon to show on a hpt. Good luck and KUP.We are here if you need anything.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

March 12th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks! I also forgot to mention that I've been SO moody and emotional for the last 2 or 3 weeks. And again, I don't usually get PMS symptoms until right when I get my period.

The longer I go without my period the more anxous I get. And waiting to test is so tough, and now I'm kind of nervous for a neg because then I won't know why I was so late!
March 13th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Veteran
My cycle is 38 days long so i ovulate late also i had my last periond on feb 9th but i am not suppose to start again until march 19th so dont give up i have the app you are speaking of on my phone also
March 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I agree with Loving6. It's likely you're having an off cycle.

Those phone period tracking apps are really not that good at determining much... they take an "educated guess" but shouldn't be relied on for much more than that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search