7dpo BFP and 2 faint pos

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Well according to my cycle app that I use I am 7dpo today and in one day even with diluted pee I had one faint pos on a cheapie from the dollar store, then a BFP on clearblue digi, another faint pos on a cheapie from walmart and a very very faint pos with very diluted pee on another cheapie. Thoughts?
March 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Sounds like maybe you ovulated a little earlier but is great that you got bfp on more than one type of test!

March 12th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Tomorrow I'll call my dr and make an appt been having twinges in breasts and they are sore. Frequent urination, and cramps/twinges with back pain. Kind of feels like AF is on the way but apparently not after 3 positives lol.
March 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Its good keep posting us.
March 13th, 2013, 07:03 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto MeggysMommy - You may have ovulated earlier than you thought. Congrats on the BFP! Keep us posted!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 13th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Veteran
I had what i thought was pms symptoms the cramping the back aches sickness sore nipples and so sleepy and i was pregnant the dr even told me i didnt ovulate boy was he wrong lol. . . . . Hoping to get that way again because my son passed away when he was born due to a cord accident we been trying for #2 for 11 months so maybe soon keeping fx for both of us
March 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Sounds like you ovulated early Those phone apps aren't really accurate in determining ovulation etc...so unless you were charting, it's hard to know when it happened.

Sounds like you're definitely pregnant though Congrats to you!

March 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I agree that you most likely ovulated early. Or you are carrying multiples! You never know! Maybe your OB will get you an u/s early on,some do,some don't. Congratulations

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

March 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

March 13th, 2013, 01:18 PM
momto3brazils's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!!

March 13th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Pretty upset righy now. Went to the clinic this morning and peed in a cup.with my 2nd morning urine. Then when the woman came to get me she said ill be right back bc i left your test downstairs. Then she proceeds to tell me that she walked away from my test and a nuese threw it away but it didnt matter bc the nurse said it was negative. So she had me drink water (i already peed 3 times just from one cup of decaff) and asked mr to pee again. Then a faint faint faint showed up after about 7-10 min and she saud im not pregnant bc it didnt show in 3 minutes. So then i went home and had to pee again so peed on a digi and gor bfn so confused.
March 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Dont know what to think

Last edited by hiddenkitten; March 13th, 2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: posted twice on accident
March 13th, 2013, 03:38 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you got a positive on the digital than you are definatly pregnant! Congratulations.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

March 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Even if I got a negative on the digital today? Oh and I just did another dollar syore test and again faaaaiint pos. But dark enough to hold it away from me at arms length and see it!
March 13th, 2013, 03:47 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenkitten View Post
Even if I got a negative on the digital today? Oh and I just did another dollar syore test and again faaaaiint pos. But dark enough to hold it away from me at arms length and see it!
wow that is weird. I have heard of digitals giving false positives but it should not be common. Maybe you are super early that having diluted urine can give a negative and concentrated urine a positive. That is the only reason I can think of for getting inconsistant results. Well I have heard of people who get faint positives followed by negatives and it ended up being a chemical pregnancy. I would try to get your urine as concentrated as possible than try a few differant tests or you could just go get blood work if you are still confused.

7 dpo is super early so I would expect a positive to be very faint at this point. It should be getting darker each day. Look for an increase in the color of the line each day.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

March 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks.. I'm just confused. And sad. I dont want to believe the positive and then have it be untrue.
March 13th, 2013, 04:06 PM
As for symptoms the one that is really getting me os the peeing. I never pee frequently. And last 3 days been peeing every hour or less.
March 13th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Tested again on firstresponse and got darker positive this time
March 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I agree that maybe your digi from yesterday wasn't from as concentrated urine. If you are able to wait it out go back next week to have them redo the urine test and you should have a definitive answer then. Good luck.

March 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
This early the concentration of your urine does matter. In another week it won't.I'd just go back in a week.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search