Pregnancy after miscarriage? We are really hoping for a baby please help

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 04:23 AM
I had a miscarriage three weeks ago, I went to the doctor that Friday which would have been the 22 of February she told me it sometimes is really easy to get pregnant after miscarriage. She said some people have an egg drop as soon as 11 days after.My husband and I started having sex again on March 3, because I wasn't ready at first. We try and have sex at least 3-4 times a week. I have noticed that I have started to have a lot of discharge again and that my nipple go on hard again with just one touch, also my breasts have been itching. I would say I do pee a little more than I was when I first miscarried. I'm not sure if these are signs or in my head I mean before I miscarried I had so many signs such as constipation, waking up to pee in the night, my nipples would stay hard or even just get hard for a long time, being very tired early. And then like now I had a lot of discharge and itchy breasts, with my nipples getting on hard easily (which was never like that when not pregnant). We really want a baby. What do you think my signs mean now?

Right after the miscarriage about a day or two later all the signs were gone.

Last edited by Sarahbee3; March 14th, 2013 at 04:35 AM.
March 14th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
First off, I am so very sorry that you had a miscarriage. *hugs*

Your doctor is right when she says that fertility increases after a loss. A lot of women do get pregnant right after a miscarriage.

The confusing part is that the symptoms you are having can be both from the miscarriage (your body getting back to normal) and pregnancy.

Unfortunately you'll have to wait until AF is due and then test.

Good luck and I hope you get a sticky BFP soon *hugs*

March 14th, 2013, 04:35 AM
About 2 days after the miscarriage all my signs were gone
March 14th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
It can still take weeks for your body to balance out. I wish you the best!

March 14th, 2013, 06:13 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Responded to your other post

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I'm sorry for your loss.

My last child and this child were both conceived on miscarriage cycles. I did not ovulate for a while, though. I think it was O on day 17 for my last, which was my normal CD O day. This one I ovulated on CD 30 or 31.

I hope you get a sticky BFP soon!
March 15th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Different people take a different amount of time to "get back to normal". It is possible, but it also could be that your hormones were not low enough. After my m/c's, my cycles went back to pretty normal, but I have known some people that can take months to get back there. Your hcg has to drop back to 0 before anything can happen. Your symptoms being gone are not indicative of that, just like those that don't even get many symptoms as their levels increase.

I hope, for you, that everything is a positive sign! GL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search