What's the dealio?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So, at CD30 I'm now 2 days late for AF but I'm still within the window because the latest I've seen AF in the last two years was CD32. It's happened twice-- once last year and just last cycle. Took a FRER & a CBD today-- BFN. l don't know if it's because I would only be around DPO9 (not sure when I actually O'd as I've had none of my usual O pain-- did have 4 days of EWCM with OPK+). Too early to test? Would having an unusually late O change the date of my AF? I'm typically a 27-28 cycle with O usually right in the middle. Am I out for the cycle or is there still a chance? There doesn't appear to be any AF signs. Last month I was symptom crazy-- had two whole weeks of sore/sensitive BBs which was unusual for me. This cycle, I just had a lot of mild cramping from DTD and have been really emotional, tearing up at random things. Not really a crier. I'm either in for a doozy of an AF or I'm waiting for the POAS to change.

*Update* 03/15/2013: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just got a faint line on a FRER and it hasn't even been the full 3 minutes yet. The CBD still says Not Pregnant but the FRER line isn't a squinter. I thought I saw something on the one I did yesterday but I couldn't be sure-- thought I had "line eye". My smile is soooooo big right now. =) Praying this is a sticky one b/c I experienced a chemical back in 2005 one day after a positive test.

Last edited by shana1979; March 15th, 2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Update!
March 14th, 2013, 07:30 PM
~*Kudzu*~'s Avatar ~praying for a miracle~
Yes, a late O would change your AF date. The first half of your cycle can vary from month to month, but the second half (after O) only varies typically within 24 hours of each month. You could still be too early to test. Give it a few days and then test again. GL and KUP!!

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012
March 14th, 2013, 07:46 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I agree that you are probably just too early to get an accurate result if your O date was pushed back. Good luck in the next few days.

March 14th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I opened the two tests. There was nothing but the one line on the FRER (was getting line eye with it so wanted to know if it was really there). But with the CBD, I saw the second blue line, faintly though. (I've read how the board feels about blue tests). Will definitely test again in two days to see if the words NOT PREGNANT will become PREGNANT. I'm so blah about this right now because every month seemed like the month. I just got on board with liking the idea last month.
March 15th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would say that you are testing early especially if you feel you O'd later this cycle. Fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping you get your bfp!!! Never take the digital tests apart because there will always be 2 lines on the test. Hoping when you do test again that you will get your bfp!!!

March 15th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the info! I wondered but fell asleep before I could research that.
March 15th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh happy happy update. Line #2 on a FRER showed up before the 3 min were up. And I was just about to post here that I thought I was out because I felt like AF was coming this evening. Had a funny feeling on my right side as I was driving home 20 minutes ago, not sharp pains or even cramps, just something on my right side. Tried to resist POAS because of the two BFNs yesterday but I still reached for them as I went to the bathroom. Was going to wait until at least tomorrow morning. Still need to go buy a few more to make sure the line grows darker. I'm guessing I'm 10DPO.

I wonder if it will show up in a picture because it is super dooper light. Going to take one and post in a few minutes.

Last edited by shana1979; March 15th, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: more info
March 15th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Oh we love pics!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

March 15th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
deleted repeat

Last edited by shana1979; March 15th, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: repeat post
March 15th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Super dooper light:

Somebody's a little slow:

OPKs kept darkening over the last four days

Hardly any symptoms and that's what got me going hmmmm...I usually have O pain, usually have nipple sensitivity, usually have one red tiny bump on my chest, usually have a week of constipation followed by a week of the opposite.

Had oops on 3/2
OPK+ on 3/4 (maybe on the 3rd too but I didn't test)
Got random and horrible yeast infection on 3/3. Took care of it with Monistat 3.
EWCM from 3/4-3/7.
VERY vivid dreams the whole time, including one where I got 2 lines on FRER and ran to post on here saying, "See, I'm not crazy".
Felt things going on with the BBs but thought I was imagining it, like twinges and heat.
Nips just got a tad sensitive on 3/14
Still are on 3/15 but no where near PMS sensitivity.
When late afternoon hits, all I wanna do is sleep. 3/6-present.
Slight aversion to smells-- nothing overly bloodhound yet but I am quicker to smell things than others. Already had a sensitive nose to begin with.
I noticed that my eye sight changed for the worst over the last couple of days-- with or without glasses/contacts.

Ugh, one of my friends has me doubting myself. Do you see a 2nd line? My head hurts. Oy!

March 15th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!! I definitely see the second line on the on the FRER in the regular and inverted pics!!!! Congrats!!! Sending lots of sticky for your super sticky bean!!!

March 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Congratulations!!!
March 16th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*Update*

Darker line with FMU
March 16th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*Update*

Darker line with FMU
March 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This thread on the twoweekwait site really helped me out this week.
March 17th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If I just had the will power to wait until Sunday like I had planned, I would have seen the words with no ambiguity.

Stoked!
March 17th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Repeat post

Last edited by shana1979; March 17th, 2013 at 04:52 AM. Reason: delete repeat

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search