How is everyone doing?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello people! As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, my period came and right on time as always so it was a NO for me last month. How is everyone else been doing since then?
March 18th, 2013, 11:34 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
I finally started but it doent seem to wanna end lol ohwell im still having a wonky cycle it seems
March 19th, 2013, 08:01 AM
It doesnt matter does it? You will get there lol Starting fresh again this month then?
March 19th, 2013, 09:04 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Im still tryn to chart a little figures the month Iwant to start testing and charting is when it stays odd I didnt have af for 54 days then now over week latter usually very regular so we shall see as the saying goes
March 19th, 2013, 09:11 AM
I can't be bothered with all that this month. I tried charting but it stressed me out and i did an OPK last month and I think it detected LH too late (or too early?), so I am gonna do it a different way which is probably the most successfull one. No charting and testing and all that as it really stressed me out. We just do it every day (or every other day) for the whole cycle. It will be hard to miss the chance this way. No need to chart anything and stress. lol Lets see what happens. My period is now due in 13 days but OPK was negative today which is unusual as I am very regular. Luckily we have been trying since my last period stopped, every day or every other day and will continue for the next 10 days....I wont give any chances to miss I am determined now lol
March 19th, 2013, 09:15 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Lol I have tried it that way before its a hit and miss did get preggo last july (lost her in oct) but hasnt worked the months since specially since first of year was last normal cycle -shrugs- am getn a little frustrated asit isall making me ill on some days
March 19th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Maybe you are stressed! You need to relax somehow? Have a spa day with some friends maybe? It will make you feel better! Or have a spa day with your other half! You can both relax together! :-). I also know of a ''spa treatment'', dont remember how it is called, but we did it for Valentine's day in 2011! Basically it is for couple's only and you have a private room for yourselves where there is different colours of mud (relaxing and good for the skin, not sure if its indian or arabian or something like that). You are supposed to rub the mud on each other in the right order (there is instructions of the order and what each colour does), then when this is done you relax as the room gets covered with aromatic steam and straight after there is tropical rain hot and cold falling on you from the top. And then you dress and go lol. It was lovely and refreshing and relaxing when we did it and it really wasnt expensive at all, I think it is something you would find in any health club. Maybe you can do something like that with other half and everything would go back to normal? I really think it would help! :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search