I need help!!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 07:42 PM
This is my first time posting on a site like this, I'm anxious to get answers. So to give you background, I only became sexually active last month I had sex with my boyfriend on February 5th and it was unprotected we used the withdrawal method. Then my period, came a week early on February 17th and that's not like me so I worried and thought maybe I was pregnant. It turned out I wasn't and I moved on, we then had sex March 5th and twice on March 9th. But before March 9th, I had this brown watery discharge that felt like a period but it only lasted an hour or two. Then a day later I had a pink dot when I wiped and it was only one time, so I immediately go to Google for answers and Implantation bleeding came up. Then I got what I thought was my period on March 11th and it lasted until Saturday. I would have expected it except for if my cycle changed, it should have come today March 17th not six days early.

It started off a very very deep red and it wasn't enough to fully fill a pad in a day, and I didn't have bad uterine cramps like I normally do. I had intense stomach cramps however that only lasted for about two hours that night. Then the second day blood was once again very dark, and not very heavy. When I did wear a pad that day the blood was watery and light pink. Then the third day was back to a dark red as well as the fifth and today it is brown and spotty. I didn't continuously bleed this week on those days either, it came and went mostly. This was accompanied by, a feeling of stretching in my uterus, lower back ache, increased appetite and my sense of smell is heightened I could smell tomatoes on a sandwich from across the room and I can only taste the salt in things now it's really weird. I have also been really moody, like really irritable or just sad. I also stayed bloated throughout the week and I usually just bloat the first two days.

So to conclude my question is should I just shake it off and just think my period got off or should I wait until next month to see if AF comes or should I test before then? We aren't quite ready for a baby, so any answer could be helpful.
March 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM
~*Kudzu*~'s Avatar ~praying for a miracle~
It sounds like a wonky cycle, possibly brought on by your becoming sexually active. Its weird sometimes the things that will throw a cycle out of wack. You can test now just to put your mind at ease... often stress will affect your cycles, too! And then just wait it out after that... GL and KUP when you decide to test. I hope you get the answer you want!

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012
March 18th, 2013, 08:06 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the previous person. I would probably test to put your mind at ease but changes and stress can mess with your cycle. Good luck and keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 19th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I also agree it sounds like you're having an off-cycle. Maybe the stress of becoming sexually active is causing the off-ness?

Is there a reason why you aren't using any form of birth control? Unless you want to get pregnant, I really suggest you find some type of reliable contraception. Having sex without it = pregnancy.

Good luck!

March 19th, 2013, 09:52 AM
I think we are okay and maybe its an off cycle, so I'm just going to watch my body and be attentive to see if there are any more changes but I'm not going to stress out until then. But then I worry there maybe other issues since last month I got a faint positive and then I took another preg test a week later and it was negative then I got the bleeding but that maybe my eyes and maybe i saw a line where there wasnt one. But thank you ladies so much!

Tags
anxious , pregnant? , worried

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search