AHHHHH going INSANE!!! HELP! lol

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
mommykristina's Avatar mommy to 3!!
Send a message via AIM to mommykristina
Ok, for almost a week now i've had sore breasts, extreme tiredness, the other day i finally experienced my first wave of sickness, I was making dinner, a meal i usually make and the smell made me wanna hurl, which NEVER happens to me! And i just noticed that i'm producing a lil bit of milk, which is another odd for me. I've been taking birth control pills, but the pack last month gave me an odd period and this pack all this started, but this started last week on Friday, so i had already gone through almost 2wks worth of pills, have since stopped them since the symptoms arose on Friday. Idk if that's a good or bad thing to do :/ I had sore breasts when i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd, it was my first symptom! Well i'm always hungry too, constantly wanting to eat, i've gained 5lbs!!!! I took 3 Walgreen's tests, all negative, took a FRER this morning and negative, according to my pill pack, I should be expecting my period next weekend or the first week of April, am i maybe testing too early or is it all in my head? I'm going insane!

March 20th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Was it the same brand of pills?

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

March 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving6 View Post
Was it the same brand of pills?
Yes it was, i've been taking the same brand for the past almost 3yrs now since I had my last child, never experienced anything like this, nor any problems and then suddenly now i am.

March 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm I don't know, I almost thought it sounded you were reacting funny to the pills but you have been taking the same kind for 3 yrs. I would say that maybe you are testing too soon.

March 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
Hmmm I don't know, I almost thought it sounded you were reacting funny to the pills but you have been taking the same kind for 3 yrs. I would say that maybe you are testing too soon.
Thats what I'm thinking also, I guess I just wait it out and see if AF decides to make an appearance or test a lil closer. Thanks everyone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search