Hi ladies! Could I be pregnant? Opinions please :)

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Hi ladies!
This is my first time here & first time I might be preggers!
So heres my background info!
Stopped depo shot early 2012. Got periods back until october, AF was super late and heavy thought i might have had a miscarriage.. After that AF has been exactly 4 weeks apart until now. Today makes it 7 days late! I was with my bf only one day which was 5 days beore AF was due (didnt think i could ovulate so soon before but i dont really track) when we did it it "hurt" and hes not big or anything. I heard it can be a little painful when youre ovulating?.. Breast were super sore the day before up to a couple of days after that. I was feeling sick and had the soreness so assumed AF was coming. Now my breasts arent sore anymore but still feel super sick on & off. took my temp few days ago & it was 98.1 which i googled & was high considering I should be past ovulating... ive been cramping for maybe 5 days now but no blood at all. tiny amount of blood once when i "dug" up there today lol but now nothing & nothing when i just wipe.. took a hpt today and it was a definate negative! I also tried to feel for my cervix (never tried before) but I reached as far as i could & felt nothing and i read a high cervix is a sign of pregnancy too.. I also woke up to my skin on my nose flaking off which is super weird & i think my nipples look a little different but maybe its just my eyes...

So idk do you think I just randomly ovulated late and AF is coming or too early to get a positive?? I really hope im pregnant!!! And i appreciate any feedback!!! thanks girls!
March 20th, 2013, 08:26 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Well it definitely sounds like you ovulated late if you aren't getting a positive yet. I suggest testing in another few days.

March 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It is possible that you are pregnant. When are you due for your next period? You could be testing too early that is why you got bfn.
shana1979 likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 08:31 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree that you may have ovulated late. I would say wait a few days and test again if you still haven't gotten your period. Good luck!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 20th, 2013, 08:38 PM
thanks for the quick replies!! my period was due last thursday but im guessing if i ovulated when i think around the 9th then if i was going to get it it would be any day now... it's just so weird the cramping isnt my normal cramping and no sign of spotting really... you would think if ive been cramping almost a week there would be SOME spotting by now if it was going to come right?
March 20th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sound very similar to my experience. My temp has remained around 98.3F. And my face started peeling (nose, forehead, eyebrow) before I got my bfp. I ovulated a week late. Luckily I was doing my first round of OPK testing and that's how I know I O'd late. Got a faint + 3 days after AF was due.

Introducing the Minis

March 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Yay that makes me feel better I've never heard of the peeling skin. I'll test my temp again today. I took another test and got a bfn but my cramping stopped! I'll test again in a few days!
March 21st, 2013, 01:26 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would wait a few days and test - there is still a chance. Good luck!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Tags
early pregnancy symptoms , late ovulation , late period

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search