cervical position

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By jessgirl91

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 04:58 AM
Regular
hi ladies. It's been a long time since I logged on here.
I had my last period on the 20th of Feb. My partner works away and came home a few days after af finished. we went away for a lovely get away weekend. I have a 10 month old son who stayed with nanny for our weekend away and there was plenty of time to DTD tmi anyhow, I did a hpt the 16th of march = negitive. We were not trying but not preventing. The 17th of march rolled around. No sign of aF. I thought nothing of it as I had no symptoms of pregnancy and was having mild ad like cramps. my boobs were not sore, I had nothing. 3 days late I decided I would take a test, not because i thought i was pregnant after having no signs what so ever, but just because I was late and that's the thing to do. Any ways mid.day after drinking plenty of fluid I thought ahh, ill give it a go, it will come up negitive anyway coz I have drank so much plus I am sure I'm not pregnant. So I take the test, put it down, walk away for a minute, come back. Blazing BFP! whaaaaaat. I am so shocked, I mean I know how babies are made and I know my partner was home.during my firtile window but I wasn't expecting it, I had nothing, no symptoms. How exciting. Obviously it is early days but I am so excited to tell someone other than my partner who obviously knows coz i don't want to tell family and friends too soon. Aww ky baby is going to be a big brother

apart from wanting to tell the world. I see see so many woman asking questions on their 2ww wanting answers about if their symptoms mean they are pregnant. I also see so many questions about cervical position. One thing I did happen to take notice of, so i thought I would post it here for any ladies questioning their bodies based on their cp. Of course every woman is different but I know myself I have googled this when I have suspected pregnancy in that awful 2ww and no one seems to reply if they got a bfp or af turned up.

The day af was due, my cp was mid/low hard with a little creamy, some string like cm but mostly dry, I was sure af was on her way. It stayed this way until 3 days late, I checked it on the morning and I checked it in the midday, but midday it had changed, it was soft like lips, and sitting mid hight. Since yesterday it has remained the same, soft like lips, closed, mid hight, but my cm is now watery.

I just thought I'd share this information for anybody who is looking for answers to woman's cp followed by a bfp. ohh and to share the news.

baby dust to those who want it.
March 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep that is just how my pregnancy was this time...zero symptoms...I didn't even test till 3 days after AF was due cuz I was sure that I wasn't pregnant!

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
March 24th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
When I was checking CP to see if I had a clue to pregnancy a few years ago, I was very surprised when I ended up pregnant with a low firm cervix. I'd always read on hear about HSC, but that comes later in pregnancy. lol My u/s tech repeatedly mentioned my "low, long cervix" and that it was "good."
March 26th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello, read your posts and I thought I had to say something lol. I don't really know what each cervical position even indicates. Never looked into it. I am very regular and as normal I ovulate on day 14. But this cycle I am not sure what happened. I was supposed to ovulate last Tuesday but all my OPK's until Wednesday were coming up negative and then I ran out so couldn't test anymore. Since Thursday I have had annoying cramping. Thursday and Friday it lasted all day, Saturday I thought it stopped but it started again at night and since then I have been getting it every night. The last few days it has really felt that AF was just about to show up but she is not due for another week! (was supposed to be sun 31st but since ovulation was late AF would probably be a couple of days late). I just presume that I Oed on Thursday cause of the cramping. Also since Saturday I have been having very unusual for me ''fluids'' coming out. A lot of white, thick dry creamy sort of thing...it happened sat and sun and since then it has been a lot less but it has changed, it is more of yellow ish, still creamy but a bit more watery rather than dry, dripping every so often but nowhere near as much. Not sure what it is but not normal for me. Another thing, yesterday and today I checked my cervix. It was very hard to reach, as it was very high I had to reaaally stretch my finger....did reach it eventually but I struggled to. Both yesterday and today it has been the same. HHHmmm what do you think? Congratulations by the way, all the best. I wish you a very happy, healthy 9 months :-). Hopefully I will have your luck soon in the next few days! :-)

Last edited by Seaweed; March 26th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.
March 27th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I checked my CP the week AF was late and the only consistent thing was that my cervix remained closed. Other than that, it had be low, mid, high, firm, soft. I haven't checked it since that week but I know in those last few days it remained closed and soft.

Introducing the Minis

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search