I'm a week late

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OatmealKisses

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 05:10 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My period was supposed to come a week ago. So far nothing. We are not using hormonal BC, but used condoms during the first 2.5 weeks of cycle and nothing during what should have been the last few days before AF's arrival. I took a test a few days ago, bfn. I know it wouldn't show anything yet. I have period like cramps and some breast sensitivity for over a week now and have been expecting to wake up everyday for a week now with AF, but nothing. What the heck?

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
March 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Oh dang since you haven't gotten a BFP yet my guess is late ovulation and if you didn't use anything after those 2 and a half weeks my guess is possibly pregnant? Test again in the morning or Monday and KUP!

March 23rd, 2013, 06:27 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good luck!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 23rd, 2013, 07:03 PM
I have no more tests. I'll wait a few more days, if AF doesn't show I'll buy another and test.
MeggysMommy likes this.

Last edited by OatmealKisses; March 24th, 2013 at 04:57 AM.
March 24th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Still no AF. Talked to hubby last night. He wants to wait another week before testing. I'm like "A WEEK??" How can you make me wait *that* long? I'm going to try to compromise and wait to test on tuesday or wed. I know what days we DTD, so if something did happen the first few days we DTDed it would show up now on an early test, but not yet if it happened a few days after that.

Cramping has, again, went away. It keeps coming and going. I thought for sure AF would have came 8 days ago by how much cramping I was having, but nothing. I just wish something would happen one way or the other. This waiting is playing with my nerves.

Anyone else have delayed O and got pregnant?

Last edited by OatmealKisses; March 24th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
March 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I was panicking cause I am TTC at the moment and this cycle for some crazy reason I ovulated late (but at least we had still tried a couple of days before that). One of the posts I got is from a woman who is now 4 weeks pregnant. She unexpectedly ovulated late and she happened to have had sex 2-3 days before that. Now she is 4 weeks lol. Sperm can live inside your body up to 5 days so....you could! Also you don't get a BFP until implantation has occurred which can take up to 12 days after ovulation! Without implantation no test would detect, not even an early response one!! Hope you get some news soon! :-) What are you hoping for?
March 24th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
I was panicking cause I am TTC at the moment and this cycle for some crazy reason I ovulated late (but at least we had still tried a couple of days before that). One of the posts I got is from a woman who is now 4 weeks pregnant. She unexpectedly ovulated late and she happened to have had sex 2-3 days before that. Now she is 4 weeks lol. Sperm can live inside your body up to 5 days so....you could! Also you don't get a BFP until implantation has occurred which can take up to 12 days after ovulation! Without implantation no test would detect, not even an early response one!! Hope you get some news soon! :-) What are you hoping for?
Yeah, I want to test tuesday with a frer. That would make it 9 days past the latest day we DTDed.

I'm on the fence about what I want. I want a large family, but I don't want to be puking and struggling while caring of a 6 month and 18 month old. I want the baby, not the pregnancy sorta. If that makes sense.

March 24th, 2013, 12:48 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Well this time I got pregnant I thought I had O'd like 3-4 days before because everything showed signs of that happening but then I got a BFP instead of AF.

March 24th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Got my answer. AF showed up.

March 24th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Well put it this way...you wont have to struggle at least!! :-) Glad you know what is going on now! :-)
March 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Stinks that AF showed up You got your answer then You won't have to struggle with little ones and being sick.

March 24th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
Stinks that AF showed up You got your answer then You won't have to struggle with little ones and being sick.
True. Thank you everyone for your support.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search