Kind of a wierd Q. but here goes

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By longing
  • 1 Post By longing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM
So my dh and i were ttc and not having any luck and i was having false symptoms every time my period came close and we would get excited and test and get negatives then i would start my period. then when my period stopped so did the symptoms and the symptoms were all the same every month with maybe one new one. So dh and i decided to stop trying cuz it was too much stress, plus were getting married this fall and i cant fit a baby bump in my dress. lol well this last month I got car sick for the first time in my life and have been sick to my stomach every day the smell of meat cooking makes me sick and i still get carsick. my period was only three days long and never went much above spotting and ive been consistent mostly with 6-8 days of heavy flo and a day or 2 of spotting for 3-4 years now. also my symptoms did not get better after my period they have gotten worse im moody im hormonal and cry if my dh looks at me wrong. my breasts cant stand to be in a bra cuz they hurt too bad and my bloated belly didnt go away. Ive taken two tests and both had two lines but the line was totally solid either time so i went to lifeline and got a bfn. but the lady said that i needed to come back in and retest since ive had all these symtoms. plus people who are close to me have started asking me out of the blue if im pregnant... odd ones too like my dh best friends who never ask things like that. Has any of you moms ever known you were pregnant like really really felt it in your bones (and your gut) even though the tests say differently? cuz both me and my dh are kinda freaking cuz it feels real this time. i did have a miscariage in october of last year. and it feels kinda the same way only like i said my dh is even saying he really thinks I am this time. Idk i know its a wierd question but i gotta ask.....
March 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM
I just knew with my daughter that I was it was intuition. It's a tough spot to be in,the only way to know for sure is testing,and it's a terrible disappointment to get negatives all the time but if you really feel that you are this time all you can do is test. If you have pictures of the 2 faint ones,why don't you post them? I would be happy to give input or an opinion if you want. GL and FX for you! Lots of baby dust!
March 24th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I dont know if i have pics i dont think so...
March 24th, 2013, 09:47 PM
unfortunatley i dont have pics anymore i deleted mine in a disappointed state when i went to the clinic and got the bfn. but im going to wait till closer to the first and test again cuz then it will have been a couple weeks and if its still negative i will go to a doctor and get a blood test. im worried thoughthat i wont show till months into it. cuz my dh family still bled months into one of them 6 months into it and didnt show on pt and not even bt untill months into it and ive read that it has happened to a large number of women. im kinda scared ive never been a mom but i really am excited too. btw thanks for the quick response
March 24th, 2013, 09:56 PM
no problem.i posted on the 2ww board and anxiously awaiting some response but no luck so far. My husband and I are TTC and he's in the army and currently states away so this board keeps me going as i impatiently wait lol. And i understand,my mother bled for the first 3 months pg with me,but i never had that issue.never got a pos early but i always had a pos by time AF was due. and with my daughter i had cravings the whole week before i could test so i already knew between that and intuition.and my last pg i had one odd episode at 3wks pg of being obsessed with cheez-its lol and i knew then but wasnt planned at all so kept making excuses,and of course 1 day late for AF and a pos within a min.unfortunately it ended in MC at 8wks but i just knew both times over the tiniest things. If you had 2 faints you could probably test again in a few days with FMU and see what happens and then go from there if you want to take another test or see the doc. and its scary at first but being a mother is the most rewarding job i've ever had.
zonee@gmail.com likes this.
March 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
ok so quick update. Im having the same symptoms of the bloating sore swolle breasts nausea light bleeding when my period was suppose to be headaches thick lotiony cm and now i have a hard spotabout an inch or two above my Vag bone and a little to the right and it cramps right there but its like a pinchy cramp or like nuckles pushing too hard....what is that is that a normal symptom?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search