praying for #2

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 10:24 AM
this was posted in 2ww but that board doesn't seem very active so i'm reposting here. thanks for taking time to read/give advice or opinions.

so I am currently 7dpo,i don't chart my temp or use OPK's but i pay very close attention to my body and my cycle since suffering a miscarriage back in June. I had typical O pains on tuesday which was a day or two early for me.i have a 29 day cycle at this point and AF lasts for 5 days now whereas before my MC i had a normal 28 day cycle and AF would last for 7 days. So this is our first time TTC since my MC and my husband and I have a beautiful 19mo old daughter,but my Husband is in the army and in VA for AIT,so we're a few states apart and cannot consistently TTC for a few months but I went to visit him for the weekend for his birthday last weekend and it was as close as we could get to DTD and hopefully successfully conceive. I know I am going crazy and it's veryyy typical for me to overanalyze anything and everything but I have this same intuition/feeling as I did with my daughter that our attempts have worked and that I am pregnant. But at the same time I drive myself crazy hoping its not all in my head. However i have nausea/a few times vomiting since last night,along with sore breasts to accompany it. I have recently started checking CP and 3 days ago it was so high i could barely reach it and very very soft,the next day it was very slightly lower and one half was soft,the other half was the tip of the nose feeling like its supposed to,and today its closed,not soft at all,and a little high,but just barely above it's normal placement. any other ladies in the same boat?? I know its probably way too early for symptoms and i dont want to get my hopes up too high or anything but I'm ready to have another child and if things dont work now it will be July before we try again. So come vent with me and pass the time!!! good luck all and FX for all of you in need and please keep your FX for me.

today CP is super high again and half hard,half soft,my boobs have started hurting so bad over the past day i can barely stand my shirt touching them,and had some more nausea/vomiting last night..tell me i'm not going crazy???
March 25th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow sounds very promising! I know that implantation can occur in 6-12 dpi so if you are 7dpo it would not be very early for symptoms. The pregnancy hormone rises after implantation occurs and at this point some tests like first response could detect it. You are 7dpo which means if you did conceive then implantation could have occurred already. Why don't you do a test and let us know? A first response test. I'm so excited for you! Hopefully it is what it seems to be :-). I'm only like 4 dpi can't wait until the end of the week! Good luck!
March 25th, 2013, 11:24 AM
i did one last night like a dummy cuz i had peed 20 times and it was late at night and it was neg. in my past two pregnancies i got a pos with my daughter the day AF was due and with the MC i actually got a neg the day before AF was due and a pos when AF was 1 day late..but apparently my last pg i ovulated 4 days late so technically i probably got the result early but i didnt know that at the time. so i'm trying to hold off on testing cuz im a POASaholic and my husband will shoot me even if he is 2 states away lol. So it sounds promising and feels the same and i knew at 7dpo with both previous pregnancies but im so scared too.im dying to be pregnant again but since the MC its a terryfying thought too.
March 25th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Everything will be ok. Never had an MC or a baby but I imagine how hard it must be, but you need to stop worrying, that's the worst! Chill, it will be just fine :-) we really really want a baby I'm sooooo hoping for this month, I don't want to get disappointed. I'm already obsessing over it. Your symptoms do sound good though :-)
March 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM
im more excited than worried for sure. I won't become a worry wart that lives in a bubble just more realistic of all the possibilities this time. I'm beyond ready to test haha so its difficult not to obsess at this point but i'm trying to remind myself that if its meant to be it will happen,its out of my control now,we did our best and tried now all i can do is wait as patiently as possible. but i will definitely keep my FX for you and keep you posted as i get closer and test. had tons of cramping this morning(implantation?) so we'll see what symptoms last/subside and what tests show gonna do my best to wait till this weekend but i'll be popping in at least daily to check on you other ladies
March 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Cool. Will be keeping an eye. I will start testing this weekend. On Saturday its my husband's birthday and what I want to do is get a bfp and put it in an envelope so he opens it on his birthday lo, it would be a brilliant surprise! I am having some symptoms but then again it hasn't meant anything in the past. It is however completely different symptoms now. Not sure how many dpo i am cause i ran out of opk's as mentioned earlier but I'm having a lot of cramping at night which is weird and nothing during the day since Thursday (ovulation was supposed to be Tuesday but was late and didn't have any more tests to check exactly when). Last time we tried tho was Saturday. I am also very hungry at all times, eating some strange things and having unusual fluids coming out that I haven't ever really had. The last couple of days I need the loo a lot as well. I really don't want to get excited. Its payday on Thursday which stops me from buying a test at the moment. That way I won't get tempted lol. Will be looking out for your posts :-)
March 25th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers crossed!!! Your symptoms sound very promising!!! Definitely hoping you get your bfp!!!

March 25th, 2013, 05:27 PM
thank you ladies,im thinking of testing in the morning don't wanna get too excited but can't hurt anything right? Seaweed that would be a great surprise! You could probably test 2wks from that saturday..that should probably be enough time right? Not nearly as much nausea today but boobs still killing me and had dinner with my father in law tonight and for some reason the salad was amazing like i almost didn't want to eat dinner because the salad tasted sooo good to me haha. Had lotsss of cramping this morning like i think i mentioned(hoping its implantation) but thats worn off now and i feel relatively normal currently.time will tell. GL FX and hopefully we all get our BFP's!
March 25th, 2013, 05:54 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Good luck to you

My Ovulation Chart
March 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
]

Last edited by longing; March 26th, 2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: double post
March 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
okay ladies,i woke up at 3am and tested,had minimal fluids and had been holding it for 5-6hrs and was asleep for the last 3 hrs hahaha. I think i see the hint of a second line starting,but just barely! Opinions? BTW its only 8dpo so this test is extremely early but you talked me into it Seaweed haha.pic isn't the best quality,can see it better on my phone.

oops attached the wrong link sorry ladies. here it is.

March 26th, 2013, 07:36 AM
okay try this one last time grrrrr. idk why the links aren't working like its supposed to so this one better work.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=111705
March 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM
okay try this one last time grrrrr. idk why the links aren't working like its supposed to so this one better work.
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #111705 | Countdown to Pregnancy
March 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Hmmmm doesn't look positive but as you said, in the past you got your positives a lot later so I wouldn't take it seriously. Not yet at least. Test again in a few days and let us know! Can't wait! :-). I think I ovulated Thursday (2 days late) as I have been having cramping since then. It hasn't stop yet, still get it in the evenings. So I could start testing from this Thursday, 7dpo but will hold until Friday or Saturday. Last time we tried was Saturday gone and straight before that it was the Wednesday. So if it did happen it would have been between those days. I will test Friday and Saturday on his actual birthday and hopefully I will have a lovely surprise for him :-) FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU ONCE AGAIN. Keep us posted :-)
March 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM
took another one this morning (answer not FRER) and that second line is a little more visible. I know i'm probably seeing something that maybe invisible or nonexistent to everyone else but as i said on my phone the picture is much bigger and its not sideways like it is in the link. so i'll wait till the weekend,thinking of testing sat or sun and go from there,i should probably get a result by then.yeah i was supposed to ovulate thurs too but had O pains tues so i think it happened early. Still craving salads today since i had one last night haha and boobies are still super sore and sensitive. Im getting extremely antsy haha. I will update this weekend,and be looking for your post too. FX!
March 26th, 2013, 10:15 AM
OK, looking forward to it. OH, just to let you know, there might be a line but the picture isn't showing it due to low megapixels. So, it doesn't mean there is no line...if you can see something then its probably there but when it is only faint then it is very hard for the camera to capture it! :-)
March 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't see anything in the pic of the test you posted. Fingers crossed for you!!! Like Seaweed said, there could be a line in person but the pic that your camera snapped just isn't showing it. Look forward to seeing you post another pee stick soon!!!

March 26th, 2013, 06:11 PM
thanks for all the support.probably wait till at least saturday or sunday to test again.
March 26th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to see your tests when you test again!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

March 26th, 2013, 07:53 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck when you test again!!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search