Am I?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 04:59 AM
yes the blood test I had Friday came back negative but all of my hpt's have been positive. Thanks for the help I am leaving in a minute to go take a urine test at the doctors..appointments not until 8 but I want to use fmu! I'll keep you posted!
April 4th, 2013, 07:20 AM
what do you mean a yes/no blood test?
April 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM
sorry this posted so many times my computer froze and it posted 3 times for some reason

Last edited by KitKat92; April 4th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
sorry this posted so many times my computer froze and it posted 3 times for some reason

Last edited by KitKat92; April 4th, 2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: delete
There are two types of blood tests one that measures the exact amount of hcg and one that says yes/no to pregnancy but doesn't give exact amounts of hcg. After going to the doctors I found out I am switching doctors. What had happen is I had taken the blood test before I received a bfp on the hpts. I have a relatively new ob because it was more convenient to my work. First of all my ob was mean and walked in being rude today (a side of her I had never seen). She walked in said your not pregnant the blood work would show it. She wouldn't let me see the urine test they did. I asked her to look at the other hpts I brought with me, I'll admit they are all light lines but all are clearly pink and a line and all showed up within a minute of taking the tests, she then told me that I was wrong and that every pregnancy test has two pink lines in order to be positive it had to be just as bright as the control. So I then showed her the directions to the first response where it says color or test line may vary but any second line should be considered a positive. She just told well they are wrong your wrong. I tried talking to her about my symptoms and asked to do an exam to check my cervix and such and all I got from her was no your wrong your not pregnant. She refused to do additional blood work to make sure I'm still getting positive pregnancy test from first response brand. Needless to say I am calling my old doctor after work and seeing if they can fit me in asap. I have PCOS and if I am pregnant I want it caught quickly.
April 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM
That must be very stressful for you! I'm holding onto good thoughts for you.
April 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks it is. At this point I just want either a confirmation or af so we can start trying again in the meantime I'm treating my body as if I am pregnant. Af is five days late so well see.
April 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
How did your blood test end up going
April 5th, 2013, 07:35 AM
TMI****Well I started spotting brown only on the toliet paper when I wiped last night and put a panty liner in. This morning nothing on panty liner but red blood in urine. Put a pad on 3 hours later not even close to full some bright red some brown. Went to switch to a tampon a few mins ago thinking af arrived but after I inserted tampon plastic had no blood on it at all(very unusual for me my periods are normally very heavy for first couple days). Switched back to a pad to monitor this. I'm thinking I'm out and had a chemical pregnancy and af is just slowly hitting. Very Upset but trying to keep stress down in case I'm wrong. going to take a break from testing for a while until I have a period thats over a week late.
April 5th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
If you're having blood in your urine, you may want to see the doc. You could have a UTI.

Good luck. I hope you're not out!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

April 5th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I don't know what to think I still have a pit in my stomach thats telling me I'm pregnant. So well see I'm very nervous but I guess I'll test again tomorrow and sunday just to be sure it was a chemical.
April 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Well it's for sure - my period is in full force but I'm taking it as good news. At least it was just real late....I'm thinking of not doing anything special in April and just see what happens
April 5th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Well looks like you Oed late and the spotting was from ovulation,since you got your period 2 weeks later.See it can happen.Crazy huh!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 7th, 2013, 06:28 AM
I bled heavily the past two days and now it just stopped last night now nothing. Very strange for me. Test said negative this morning but I'm gonna test again in a few days to be sure. Upset but there's nothing we can do. So sorry to hear that af came for you! Good Luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search