Have to wait five more days! Help!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2013, 07:06 PM
Hi!

I'm awkwardsquid.

I'm 18 years old, and I might be pregnant. It has been long enough to take a test, but my boyfriend wants me to wait until he sees me this friday... I understand, and would like him to be there for moral support, but it is so hard to wait!

I am pretty sure I am pregnant, though...
I had unprotected sex on the 18th of march, (Stupid, I know) and my period ended a week before that...

I have had severe nausea and super sensitive, swollen breasts. They are noticeably swollen, almost a whole size. (I bought a sports bra to keep them from hurting when I walk so much).

I was also having super bad cramps, on top of the nausea, for about two days that ended a few days ago.

I am pretty scared, because I am in college and don't have a job... But my boyfriend has just finished engineering school and might have a good job with walmart, and he is very supportive and wants to raise it with me.

I know it will work out, but it is so hard to wait for the test! Eeeee!

Thank you for letting me rant!

<3, awkwardsquid
March 31st, 2013, 10:35 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Best of luck hun. Yeah it can be hard but sounds like you have a supportive guy thats great. Please keep us ladies posted on update

My Ovulation Chart
April 1st, 2013, 06:17 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
It sounds like you're having many symptoms of pregnancy...especially if your period hasn't show up!

It's great to hear your partner will be supportive, no matter what. That is really awesome!

I hope that you both get the result you want. Make sure you keep us updated If you are infact pregnant, stick around here! There are due date clubs that will help you connect with women who are also pregnant. It was an amazing support system when I was pregnant!

April 1st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Well, I will be finding out earlier than expected.

The lady I live with made an appointment for me with planned parenthood for birth control, because of something we talked about a while before I thought I might be pregnant.

I don't want her to get suspicious, because I am afraid she will not want me to live with her if I am pregnant.

So I talked with my boyfriend, and I am going to get tested while I am there, and not tell the lady I live with just yet.

So I should know by 4 today! Eeeeeee!

My boyfriend did say that he will have an apartment by wednesday, so if I do get kicked out, I will have a place to live, though I would rather stay here for as long as possible.
April 1st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Well, I will be finding out earlier than expected.

The lady I live with made an appointment for me with planned parenthood for birth control, because of something we talked about a while before I thought I might be pregnant.

I don't want her to get suspicious, because I am afraid she will not want me to live with her if I am pregnant.

So I talked with my boyfriend, and I am going to get tested while I am there, and not tell the lady I live with just yet.

So I should know by 4 today! Eeeeeee!

My boyfriend did say that he will have an apartment by wednesday, so if I do get kicked out, I will have a place to live, though I would rather stay here for as long as possible.
April 1st, 2013, 09:01 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

April 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! Keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

April 1st, 2013, 11:01 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Good luck!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 1st, 2013, 12:16 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stalking you! Hopefully the lady you live with won't mind. It's not like you being pregnant would affect her! Lol
April 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM
The test came up negative, but it is to early for it to be super accurate...

I will be testing again on friday and after that...

Thank you all you lovely people! I'll keep you updated!
April 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Good luck, hon.
April 4th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!!! Hope you get the outcome you are hoping for!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

April 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck on Friday

April 5th, 2013, 07:07 PM
My period was due today or tomorrow, but the test showed negative.

I am still super nauseous and my boobs HURT.

Is there anything else that could cause these symptoms, or could it be psychosomatic?

If I am having this many symptoms, shouldn't the test be able to detect the hormones?

Anyway, putting off being relieved/celebrating either way.

Will take another test tomorrow.
April 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
An increase in progesterone caused by ovulation can give the same symptoms as hcg which is why you can get pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant. When your hormones change around the time AF is due it can make the symptoms more predominant as well. Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search