CD 28, sore breasts for one week+, could I be pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 12:41 AM
Hello ladies. I'm new to this site, so excuse any mess ups. My fiance and I are very sexually active. We occasionally use condoms, but most of the time we rely on the pull out method. So we aren't actively trying, but we aren't really preventing either. My period started on the 5th of March, and it lasted for an abnormally long time (8 days instead of my usual 4) and there were no cramps accompanied with it, which is odd for me. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on or around the 17th. I had a huge surge in EWCM, which always happens when I ovulate. But I'm not charting so I can't be 100% sure. My breasts started to hurt about a week after that. It started with the nipples. They were so tender, and pushing in on them was torture. My cat loves to lay on my chest and cuddle into my neck, but he has't been allowed to in almost two weeks. It's just too painful. My nipples hurt for a few days, and then the pain moved into the sides of my breasts. It isn't as sharp or painful as it used to be. It just feels really sore and tender, and if I push in at all on my breasts, be it on the sides, the top, underneath, it hurts. I also have these thick blue veins throughout both, which I've never really had before. I noticed it one evening before getting into the bath. I've also noticed that I don't have much of an appetite, which is weird for me. I have Crohn's disease, and my body doesn't absorb the nutrients from food like it should, so I'm usually always hungry, always eating. But now I'm just not. I have had this awful craving for celery though, which I have always hated. I ate an entire tray of celery the other night without even realizing it. My period is due between the 5th and the 8th, so I still have some time. I really don't want to go waste money on a test right now, but I can't stand not knowing! What do you ladies think? Do i sound pregnant to you, or am I just having an odd cycle?
April 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Unfortunately, you could be having an off-cycle, especially where you had an off-period.

You could also be pregnant. The signs you're having have good timing to coincide with pregnancy. I would still wait until your period is due before testing.

Good luck and keep us updated!

April 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree. Give yourself a little while closer to your AF due date. Test on the 5th. That's "only" a couple more days of waiting, right?

Introducing the Minis

Tags
am i pregnant , first trimester , no appetite , pregnancy test , sore breasts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search