2 weeks

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Well its been two weeks and a few days since we did the deed, and I'm showing no signs of pregnancy, but I haven't started my cycle yet either and it should have started today
Ever since we did it I have been stressing and worrying about things if it were to happen and now I'm unsure if I really want it.

I just don't know the fact that I haven't started makes me even more stressed. Not planning on testing until a week after missing

Could it be my stress that is causing my cycle to be late?
April 4th, 2013, 12:03 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stress can delay ovulation, but not your period. Test

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 4th, 2013, 12:04 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had no symptoms until 5 weeks pregnant last time. Don't stress hun, you could honestly take a test now and get a pretty accurate result. It might save you some stress. If not, find something to distract you. Hope you get what you want

April 4th, 2013, 01:27 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had stress make my period late with no possibility of pregnancy. I've missed a period a few times due to stress or illness. Sometimes it just happens. Unless you miss 2 periods in a row, most docs won't even bother running any tests, it's not a big deal. Just try to relax. Like another poster said, it can delay ovulation as well. If you're late, then test. If it's a BFN, give it a few days and test again. If you're really freaked out about a late (or eventually a missed) period, give your doc a call. Good luck!

April 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stress can delay your period and ovulation. I would say you could probably test anytime now though and get a pretty accurate result if it's been 2 weeks since the last time you had sex. Good luck.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

April 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Stress can really mess with your cycle. Been there done that. If its been over 2 weeks you can test,it may make you feel better since you will know either way. Good luck and keep us posted.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 4th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other ladies, stress can have a huge impact on you and your cycle. I can remember several time while I was in nursing school and so stressed out from everything that my period would be like 1-2 wks late. I would probably test just to see if I am pregnant or not. Good luck!!! Keep us updated on what ends up happening.

April 4th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
to what the other girls said I would def test to see if for sure and then if retest in a couple of days.

April 5th, 2013, 12:52 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being late is a pretty good sypmtom to me! A test would be accurate now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search