Scared to Test Due to Being Disappointed With a BFN-Symptom Advice?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shana1979

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
SurferRosa's Avatar Doing it all over again
Hi All,
I guess I've experienced all journeys of pregnancy, from being a scared teen mom, to the frustrations of TTC for four yrs with finally a wonderful surprise. My children range in age from 19yrs, 16 yrs and a 1 yr old. I'm hoping I'm expecting again so that my youngest has a sibling close to her age.
So before I go out and spend money on a HPT, I would love to hear your thoughts/experiences.

I'm 5 days late, which is odd due to my cycles being very regular. I have period-like cramps all day since i was supposed to get AF (I remember having bad cramps early on, even going in for U/S to rule out ectopic with my last pregnancy). I had some pinkish spotting a couple days prior to AF due date then on day I was supposed to get it, it was brown spotting with a small, brown "clot?/tissue" the spotting was a slight amount and just lasted a few hrs. No more spotting since then. I feel super tired, but I work 12 hr day and night shifts. I've had some slight dizzy spells and hot flashes with a low grade temp of 37.2-37.9 and I'm 37 yrs old so i'm not sure if it's perimenopausal?? OK, TMI alert, but my CM is clear, at times slightly yellow, best described as if you "blow your nose" consistency.
So, what do you think? Anyone else had these symptoms and pregnant?
April 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
I do not have an answer for you just wanted to post and say best of luck to you and I would def test and find an answer I hope

My Ovulation Chart
April 7th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At now 7 days late, if you haven't tested and AF hasn't come, it's definitely time to test.
Rebelmommy likes this.

Introducing the Minis

April 7th, 2013, 09:56 AM
So, i guess my DH got tired of waiting and went out and picked up a HPT without me knowing, and of course, I had to use it. Well.....I GOT A BFP!!!! I'm still in shock. My DH and I were trying to get pregnant with our last child for 4 years when I finally gave up and accepted that I can't have anymore children. I then found out I was expecting and had a beautiful healthy baby girl who is now 13 months (I have 2 older children from a previous marriage and I was much younger). I expected my chances of getting pregnant again were slim to none. My DH was content to have one child of his own.
So, all you ladies out there that are trying to get that BFP, DON'T GIVE UP!! It took me 4 yrs! Everyone always told me when I was trying, "oh, it will happen when you don't expect it." and that comment made me slightly frustrated, but they were right!
to you all!
April 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
congradulations hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I to am holding out hope to have one with my husband he has none I have three that do not live with me. I hope it doesn't take four years since illl be 39 this year but ehhh who knows. Best of luck to you

My Ovulation Chart
April 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Thank-you, it sounds like we were in the same boat. I will be 38 this July and my 2 older children are 19 and 16 yrs. So don't give up hope! Good luck to you as well!
April 7th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Congratulations!!!!!!
5 time HG survivor , AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 9mo 10/10/13

April 7th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Congratulations!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

Topic Tools Search this Topic