Secretly Pregnant at your Wedding

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I'm pregnant for the first time ever...... My fiancee and I are getting married in 40 days (we've been wedding planning for a year) and we just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I was shocked when I found out, thinking only had this happened 2 more months in the future I would have been thrilled with the news! I'm sure some people will think I'm being selfish and ungrateful. But I been planning my wedding for a year and I never thought this would happen, I always thought I would have issues with getting pregnant, due medical issues I've had. However, I'm also sure I'm not the first woman to be "secretly" (I don't plan to tell anyone until after the wedding, other than my mom so that we can figure out the options for my wedding dress) pregnant on their wedding day.... If you have a similar situation, i would love to chat and hear about it!!!
April 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
You've probably already picked out your wedding dress. Well, you might not show much at 10 weeks. Some ladies show very early, but if this is your first, you will probably be safe till 14-16 weeks. You'll get a pudge by then for sure! lol Congratulations!
April 8th, 2013, 03:28 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! I don't have any stories or advice but I didn't start showing with my first until I was 23 weeks. I was able to wear my regular clothes until 18 weeks and then a belly band over my regular jeans until about 21 weeks. Now my 2nd pregnancy and this one I showed very early but that's because it was subsequent pregnancies and I will have 3 kids 4 and under once this baby is born. I hope everything works out, your dress fits and your wedding is everything you hoped it would be!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

April 8th, 2013, 07:26 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was only a few days pregnant with my first when we married, too early to even get a positive pregnancy test. We were TTC though, we knew were getting married very soon, and it didn't matter.

You aren't the first in that situation, and you won't be the last. Congrats!

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 8th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I didn't show with my first till almost 5 months then I literally popped. I found out I was pregnant a month after my husband proposed to me,it was a shock but we still got married when I was 6 months pregnant. We planned a June wedding before I found out and we stuck with it.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 9th, 2013, 09:26 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wasn't secretly pregnant when we got married. I was almost 6 months along. We didn't get married because of the pregnancy, we were engaged before, we just figured we'd move the date up a bit (I actually had my baby shower on our original planned wedding date). Congratulations

(popping in from the ttc board)

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story

Tags
pregnancy , secrets , wedding , wedding gowns

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search