interesting comment from my husband

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By OatmealKisses
  • 1 Post By left_field
  • 1 Post By Loving6
  • 1 Post By dlammers
  • 1 Post By left_field
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11
  • 1 Post By Laurentina

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Super Mommy to be
I try not to read too much into any so called symptoms and even the few times I have my DH has said like yea but this, or that doesn't mean anything, etc...not wanting me to get my hopes up...btw he is just a caring person he wasn't being mean with those comments at all..

so this month I kinda of have been wondering if this is the month but have refrained from saying anything...well I did say something tonight like I think I may be... so he goes I think you may be too, you have this type of glow the last few days.... I went whhhaaaa?????? he said 'yes, like your face looks a little different like a type of glow, and your hair looks a little different and then I heard someone else tell you how pretty your hair looked to Saturday'

So I dunno..cm looks a little more and slightly different, I had noticeable twinges for 2 days and very slight back ache which I don't generally have.... I have no idea when I would have actually ovulated so can't say for sure how many dpo I am... I am guessing between 7 and 10.... if not preggers AF is expected by Friday according to the last few months how my cycle has been.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
April 8th, 2013, 07:27 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully it is your month. When will you test?
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Super Mommy to be
Oh gosh, I wouldn't test until I was a few days 'late'... I've only tested once and I should not have at that time because it was much too early....can't take seeing the 'negative' result.. AF showing up is easier in my opinion than seeing nothing appear on a stick... so will wait until after AF should arrive
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
April 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I hope this is your month too!! Sending tons of baby dust! : dust:
left_field likes this.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 9th, 2013, 09:47 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am just lurking from the TTC board...and last cycle I got pregnant but lost it very early. Anyway...my husband said the same thing to me about the "glow". He said that my face just looked different....so maybe....I hope you update us when you decide to test! GL!
left_field likes this.
April 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!!!

April 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Best of luck to you . My ex looked at me with our first and said your pregnant I so no Im not took a test got a neg but a week latter it was positive, SO you never know it does happen

My Ovulation Chart
April 9th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Super Mommy to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammers View Post
I am just lurking from the TTC board...and last cycle I got pregnant but lost it very early. Anyway...my husband said the same thing to me about the "glow". He said that my face just looked different....so maybe....I hope you update us when you decide to test! GL!
whoaaaa, lol...I told my husband if that's the case my mother will soon look at me and tell me I'm pregnant, lol........you know how mothers go
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
Glorious Ruins
April 10th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cannot wait to see the test!
left_field likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Super Mommy to be
So if AF would be due on Friday should I wait till then or do you think I could get an accurate answer on a hpt tomorrow.........mind you I know Friday is only ONE day later, lol............. I would rather see a negative by AF showing up than to have nothing show on a hpt
Glorious Ruins
April 10th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The waiting part is always the hardest!! Giving you lots of GL and baby dust vibes!! I hope this is the month for you!

I will say when pregnant with DD that I tested a few days before my period and it came back negative then around the time period was due I took a first response test and it came back a very clear positive. The choice to wait or not on testing is up to you. I believe you should get a good reading now but it's different for every women. If you test and get a negative result I'd wait and test again a few days later.
left_field likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Wish you the answer to be what you want and good luck!
left_field likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search