Am I Finally?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Finally!

Me and my partner have been trying and this is the first time since actively trying in September that i have actually questioned the possibility i maybe pregnant?!
I so hope so!

Any way heres where im hoping you guys can help me? I'm too nervous to test just yet just in case its all false hope (although i know its the only way im going to know for sure though).

I've been experiencing what im hoping are symptoms..I've been having lower tummy cramping. Not like normal ovulation cramps i get or period pains but a more dull constant ache that i've never had before?
My breasts are sore, not all the time only when i touch them and the pain is mainly in the side and of my lower armpits? Feels like a bruising feeling? My nipples feel more sensitive to touch and they have never felt sensitive, if anything they have always felt a little numb. Like i brushed past them with my bracelet and it was so painful! And i swear my nipple colour has changed and have gotten slightly bigger and the veins on my breasts look like a map all leading to my nipples?!

I had what i thought was my period on the 1st April but it was more of a dark brown discharge on my pad and a reddy orangy mucus when i wiped. I am so sorry for the i really am. And it didnt last long really. Erm the thought or smell of a cup of coffee turns my stomach!

I guess im just asking for some comparisons from you guys or what would you do if you were me?

Thank you all x
April 26th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Veteran
I would test, but that's just me and I'm slightly addicted to testing...
TTC #2
April 26th, 2013, 01:06 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Heck I have tested on cycles where we didn't even DTD!

I would test.

My symptoms early are soooo tired at first (8-10dpo), then I get really dizzy and tired after doing anything that isn't laying on the couch(12dpo on). At first I am starving, then after a week or so not hungry at all for anything. My boobs are slightly sore but it comes and goes. I have never put much faith into that as a symptom for me. Oh and (TMI) at 12dpo I start with a ton of CM

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

April 27th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Oo it's all so confusing! I wish everyone was the same when it came to pregnancy lol.

I've noticed im more tired and it seems that the more worn out i am then thats when i begin to feel nauseous? Sometimes when i stand up i can feel a little light headed but then im not sure if thats just a result from standing up to quickly lol!

I've noticed that i seem to be hungry ALL the time..and im usually someone who c an eat one main meal a day and feel fine, whereas i know am eating three meals a day and being hungry after everyone?!

My boobs are the ones that are throwing me, their not mega mega sore just bruising when touched to the sides and the lower part of my armpit area? My nipples, i can feel the slightest touch on them now and o never use to so is this what is meant by increased nipple sensitivity????? My boobs seemed fuller and now my bras seem to fit fine again?

Havent really noticed much CM i dont think, id say a little more but not major amounts?
April 27th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
The only way to know for sure is to test. All of your symptoms sound promising for sure, but they also could be PMS symptoms as well. Good luck!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
April 27th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
You definitely have a lot of signs pointing to being pregnant. My breasts had the road map when I was pregnant.

Test!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search