8days late

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2013, 04:05 AM
I've never missed a period but the last period I had was march 23 which means I missed this month. I took a pregnancy test on April 24 it was neg and I'm now 8 days late. Waves of nausea her and there and missed period... Could the test be false at 4 days after missed period? The day my period was due I got cramps full boobs and head aches it's been 8 days since that date still nothing

Last edited by Princesskay; April 28th, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
April 28th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Best idea is to test again. I would try a First Response Early Result...

Analyzing symptoms (as I've learned) often leads to a lot of jumping to conclusions! Just this month I was noticing acne, sore boobs, tiredness, and some other symptoms and I was so sure... But when I tested, I got a negative and the next day AF showed up!

Test and let us know how it goes!
April 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Thats true, but for some reason after i got this negayive test ive been in denial. One because ive never missed a period and two its almost a month in the next two days and i havent seen one yet.. I felt the symptoms and wasnt even trying to they were pms symotoms on the day of af was due and that usually happen the day of so i juat knew it was here. But its a week and one day later still nothing. So i guess im just in denial
April 29th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Veteran
Have you been stressed recently as that can affect or delay periods? I myself am a day late & usually I start getting major cramping & PMS but this time nothing but mild cramping ....of purse I have been pretty tense recently so that could be delaying it couple of days as I'm also getting BFNs...
April 29th, 2013, 11:08 PM
No I have nothin to stress over honestly. I've gotta. A period ever month all my life. This month is over no period. I've been late before by one or two days but never went a whole Month with out a period. And it just so happen to be the month I decided to have sex after not having sex for months
April 30th, 2013, 07:15 AM
mommyof2boys0207's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you tested again?
DD- Savannah - June 30th, 2011
DS- Jameson - September 18th, 2013

Tags
missed period

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search