could i be pregnant? advice pls!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 1 Post By ~ Nicole ~
  • 1 Post By Urchin
  • 1 Post By ~*kath*~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Hi all. Just wanted to see if neone out there is going thru ir has been thru this.
I believe (bcoz i did an ovulation test) that i ovulated on the 20h april.
Since then these are my symptoms HUNGRY!!!!! Extremely fatigued, achy body,
Small niggling headaches, aches in my inner groin, abdominal pains, short pains just inside vagina,
Nausea on n off, couple of dizzy spells, lower back ache, flu symptoms, hot n cold flushes, peeing a lot more,
N did i mention HUNGRY!!! I believe i am bout 11dpo n did a test this morn but not sure if there was a second line
It was more of a shadow! Wat do u all think? Any advice is welcomed.. Thnx
April 30th, 2013, 10:34 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only symptoms I had that early were just a really sore back, breast tenderness, and really tired.. I didnt know I was pregnant then, though.. so I shook it off. When my period was late a week I tested. I actually was opposite of hungry.. The whole first trimester I didnt want to eat much at all. Id say keep testing.. maybe every morning if you do have a shadow.. you will see it get darker if positive.. or every other day until the lines are darker.
wantabub77 likes this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 30th, 2013, 11:27 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first symptoms when I was pregnant were more period like cramping than usual and feeling warmer than usual. When AF was due my breasts seemed larger and about 2 weeks after AF was due I started getting morning sickness.

If you can you should try to upload a photo of your test. You can use photo bucket or a similar program that gives an image code to paste in the body of your message.
wantabub77 likes this.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 1st, 2013, 01:00 AM
Hi guys, thnx for the feedback!! I have thrown the test away because i figured
That it wasnt quite positive. But i will test again friday as i believe i will
Be 14dpo n see how i go.. Im not quite sure wat my lp is bcoz i dont chart.
I guess as they say every woman experiences diffrrent symptoms.
I have been feeling a lot warmer in body temp. Its startn to get quite cool at
Night n i get quite hot so am sleeping in just a tank n shorts. Even feeling my
Stomach now i am quite hot almost like feverish!! Just hoping that this
Bean has stuck!! Gl to all ttc!! Xx
May 1st, 2013, 01:26 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of test was it? was there a second line at all and if so what color and how well could you see it? Take a picture of your test tomorrow and post it here. I hope it will be a BFP for you. You will get more responses tomorrow after people wake up.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 1st, 2013, 03:29 AM
Thnx nicole. I think it was first response. Ill try digging thru the bin to retrieve it. If hubby hasnt already thrown it out. I blieve i could see the smallest tinge of pink in it but ill have to wait n see.... This waiting is nerve racking!!! :-S
May 1st, 2013, 06:36 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Your symptoms sound promising Good luck! Make sure you share any future tests with us
wantabub77 likes this.

May 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The symptoms sound promising!!
Best of luck to you
wantabub77 likes this.

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

May 1st, 2013, 01:58 PM
Thanx for all the kind words!! Urchin, Kath. What symptoms have u experienced if any?
May 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Ok.. Its a brand new day n so far AF hasnt shown!! Now i have no idea when she is supposed to pay me a visit so pls correct me if im wrong.. Most women (on average) have a LP of 14 days... So if i ovulated on 20th april 2013 then that would mean she is due about saturday 4th'??? Last night i had a tingling/ burning sensation in my left nipple and lower abdominal pain mainly on my right side not as much on left. I feel a little more refreshed this morning after sleeping for 8hrs strait. My body is still quite warm to the touch. Hmmmmmm....
May 2nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
UPDATE: New day... Still now show of the wicked witch!! Still have lower back aches, warm body, nausea on n off thru out day, teeth n gums hurting, no major pains in lower abdomen. Little bit of sticky cm.still eating like a horse n fatigued! I think if im correct with my dates im about 13dpo so i tested this morn with a CB Digi and the result was Not Pregnant! :-(. Im still hoping that it may b too early for me n hcg doesnt show up till a little later. I know when i miscarried last time i didnt find out till i was almost 7 weeks. Had no symptoms that i could remember. What are my chances of still getting my BFP?
May 12th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I didnt show positive on a urine test until 14 weeks.pregnany so keep thinking pos hun xx
May 13th, 2013, 09:08 PM
tryingagain110's Avatar Veteran
gl

Tags
advice , pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search