please advise

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Ok so here it is from the beginning; I had my last period on the 4th April, I had sex on the 14th and 15th, I believe I ovulated on the 17th, but that's just going from my discharge. on the 29th I bled very light and very dark and the next day was just spotting dark brown for 2 days, didn't even need a liner. Now I'm getting clear watery discharge. In the mean time I've had an acne breakout, sore lower back, felt slightly nauseated, very very tired. 4 negative tests. What do you think?
May 4th, 2013, 12:57 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Usually if you are having red bleeding and negative tests than you are probably not pregnant. You can sometimes bleeding early in pregnancy but anything more than light spotting can mean miscarriage. However without a + pregnancy test it is most likely never a pregnancy. Sorry to tell you that if you wanted to be pregnant. It was probably just a lighter than usual period. Have you gone off birth control lately or done anything else that may have altered your hormones? that can sometimes make your cycle not normal. I wish you the best of luck.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 4th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks for your reply, I haven't changed anything. Haven't been on contraception for a couple of years and this period is nothing like I've had before and never had the watery discharge apart from when I was pregnant with my twins 2 years ago. I'm probably not, but feel like there is something going on.
May 4th, 2013, 01:15 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There is always the chance of implantation spotting. I would retest every couple days until you either get a + HPT or a period. If still in doubt the only way to get a 100% answer is a blood test from a doctor. Are you TTC? if so than make sure and order some ovulation tests for your next cycle. It is so nice when you know exactly when you ovulated so you know exactly when your period is due and than you do not have to go through this confusion cycle after cycle.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 4th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Just re-reading over my original post when I said my bleeding was very light and very dark, I meant the flow was light and it was dark in colour. I'm not TTC, I've never really tracked my cycles though I think I might start. Most confusing part is that I don't know exactly when my period was due. Seems early though, only 24 days after the last.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search