4 days late, positive opk, possible positive hpt.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM
http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/Kr...g.html?filters[user]=135657739&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0

^ This is from yesterday afternoon. My husband says it doesn't mean anything, but a line is a line right?
7D248345-2E66-400A-B3C1-2CF118966348-769-0000007D0EB4CCBD_zps5bc2c026.jpg Photo by KristinaEli | Photobucket

^ The digital tests still say not pregnant, but the second line on the test strip keeps getting darker. I know you aren't supposed to open them, and a second line doesn't mean anything, but it started out very light and every day it just gets darker and darker. The top strip is from 5/8, the middle is from 5/9 am, and the bottom is from 5/9 pm. Just in that time it has gotten so much darker. That has to mean something.

Thoughts? I think this is it, but my husband is wry discouraging. I am now a week late with NO sign of AF whatsoever. I always get headaches, upset stomach, chocolate cravings, and mild burning cramps before AF. I haven't had any of that. I've had slight nausea and a bit of irritability/feeling like I'm goin to cry all the time. What do you ladies think? Pregnant or not pregnant?
May 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM
http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/Kr...g.html?filters[user]=135657739&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0

^ This is from yesterday afternoon. My husband says it doesn't mean anything, but a line is a line right?
7D248345-2E66-400A-B3C1-2CF118966348-769-0000007D0EB4CCBD_zps5bc2c026.jpg Photo by KristinaEli | Photobucket

^ The digital tests still say not pregnant, but the second line on the test strip keeps getting darker. I know you aren't supposed to open them, and a second line doesn't mean anything, but it started out very light and every day it just gets darker and darker. The top strip is from 5/8, the middle is from 5/9 am, and the bottom is from 5/9 pm. Just in that time it has gotten so much darker. That has to mean something.

Thoughts? I think this is it, but my husband is wry discouraging. I am now a week late with NO sign of AF whatsoever. I always get headaches, upset stomach, chocolate cravings, and mild burning cramps before AF. I haven't had any of that. I've had slight nausea and a bit of irritability/feeling like I'm goin to cry all the time. What do you ladies think? Pregnant or not pregnant?

0D3E71B3-8468-470B-A8E6-9D769F93F7E3-769-0000007D5BABA85D_zps4c875691.jpg Photo by KristinaEli | Photobucket

This is the link to the hpt. It didn't go through right before. It's an .88 cent Walmart test.
May 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I think you are pregnant. I see the lines on the walmart test, I see the progression on the digi strips (And obviously you know the deal on those so need to lecture) I just think you are very very early. I am thinking maybe a later ovulation than you calculated? With the color on the walmart I would guess you are 9-11 dpo BUT Thats just my uneducated guess

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
May 10th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I think you are pregnant. I see the lines on the walmart test, I see the progression on the digi strips (And obviously you know the deal on those so need to lecture) I just think you are very very early. I am thinking maybe a later ovulation than you calculated? With the color on the walmart I would guess you are 9-11 dpo BUT Thats just my uneducated guess
Oh I hope so!! I just want to go out and buy more tests right now.
May 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Super Mommy
I see the lines on the 88cent test. Definitely take an FRER. I'm like 4 and a half weeks along and I'm still getting faint lines on the 88cent tests, but FRER and Answer are both BLARING with two pink lines. GOOD LUCK and hope to see you over in the January 2012 DDC!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* For my Beautiful Siggi
May 10th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can see a line on the one you posted today
Goodluck!

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
May 11th, 2013, 01:04 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok the .88 Walmart test looks totally positive to me. This one Mobile Photobucket

I think your pregnant! they are getting darker.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 12th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Okay ladies, now I'm just confused. I am nine days late now, and the .88 cent tests are back to being super faint. I would really like to get my hands on a first response but they're so expensive and I've already burned through quite a few tests. I'm just discouraged. I just want to either see that blaring second line or start AF. I'm so done with this waiting game. Why can't our belly buttons just turn purple when we become pregnant or something? That would make life easier.
May 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I took an .88 cent test this morning, could have sworn I saw the faintest little second line, but I couldn't get a great picture of it. I chucked it in the bin and just picked it up to look at it again, several hours later, and there is a DEFINITE second line. And it has color. I know any results after ten minutes are invalid, but I know there was something there from the start, and it definitely has color. I'll be posting a picture in a minute.
May 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IqtLy6Cl.jpg

This was after twelve ish hours.

http://i.imgur.com/eyQpScCl.jpg

And this was what it looked like this morning. Just put in black and white to show the line better. Thoughts?
May 13th, 2013, 01:16 AM
I have not uses that test before but I still think it is a BFP. I am disregarding the 12 hour photos but the photo from the morning I can see the line easily. In my opinion If the test is fresh and not a squinter than I consider that a BFP.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 13th, 2013, 06:32 PM
vannie18's Avatar mommy of 3
I can see the lines, just go get a frer. Pleaseeeeee!!
May 13th, 2013, 09:31 PM
My mother works at a doctors office and she's bringing home one of the pregnancy tests they use tomorrow. We shall see!!
May 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Did you take the test today?

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 14th, 2013, 09:28 PM
I did. BFN! But I had JUST gone to the bathroom multiple times and had a bunch to drink. So I held it for a few hours and took another and immediately a line came up. I could see it the second the ink crosse the test, but it is still so so faint. And I took an ovulation test and it's still positive. I'm twelve days late. My test should be blaring if I am. I just don't understand what's going on. :/
May 15th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What brand are you using? Is it the same batch? Maybe you got a wonky batch of tests...have you tried the Wondfo brand? They sell them on Amazon, they are inexpensive and you can get tons of them!

May 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I have used multiple different brands from multiple stores and they all have lines. In fact, my husband and I went to the store last night and bough two .88 cent tests and two dollar tree tests. He took one of each and I took the others. I swear I could see a line on mine, but he also thought he could see a line on his. I kept all of them because every .88 cent test I've taken has developed into a dark COLORED second line after it dried. I looked at the tests a few hours later and mine once again had te dark second lines while his were still stark white. I don't know what that means, if it means anything at all. But I'm twelve days late now. I see my OB/GYN on Monday and hopefully we can get everything squared away.

Tags
am i pregnancy , late period , ovulation test , pregnancy test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search