Hello everyone - 5dpo

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ladyluck87

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone. I am Leonara mom to two boys ages 4 and my *almost* 2 year old. Hubby and I were not TTC, but we did have ONE slip up on May 12th. Sure enough, I was supposed to O that day.... Lol

I had this with my second, but have you ever felt like you *just know*? I feel like I just knew the second we were done. It's really odd, because even with my second I just knew, but it wasn't this strong. Now, forgive me if I am completely wrong lol!

I've had cramps for the past 3 days, nausea, and other pregnancy/flu like symptoms. Today I feel better with a little bit of cramping.

Did you ever *just know* and were right?
Urchin likes this.

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
May 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI Leonora! I am also 5dpo and O's the 12th! I know exactly what you mean but the "I just know" feeling. I am not feeling like that at the moment lol, but I did have that with my boys as well. One I knew the very next day.I had some mild cramping on the right, on and off for a 3 days as well as well as feeling nauseous. I however contribute that to the prenatal vitamins I have been taking. My nipples hurt, mostly the left one, my boobs are not sore by any means. I am actually waiting for USPS to arrive with my internet cheapies as we speak lol! I keep thinking to myself, do I bother torturing myself with my POAS addiction as I do not have that "I just Know" feeling or do I just save the cheapies for when I think I know? Of course the answer is to torture myself, they don't sell internet cheapies for nothing!! Good Luck to you and keep us posted!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
May 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am officially 10dpo today and should get my IC in the mail today

Although we were not TTC #3, I feel like *someone* isn't here yet. Weird!!! Coulda asked me 2 months ago if I was going to have more kids, and I'd say we are done! Baby itch is a powerful, powerful thing....Heheh

I am going to test once the ICs arrive!! Wish me a BFP!!! BFN is ok too, but I would be ecstatic with a BFP! Can't wait! I'll keep yall updated

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
May 22nd, 2013, 08:03 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Can't wait to see your result! I personally didn't get the "just know I'm pregnant" feeling (I was completely caught off guard the month I got my BFP--it was actually the only month in a while that I *didn't* feel like I had gotten pregnant..haha).

Good luck! Make sure you update us!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

May 22nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay - got the tests in the mail today at 5pm so went ahead and took the test!

10dpo - NEG boooooo im not even going to post a pic, it was blaring BFN lol

I'll take another tomorrow, but doubt it will look any better even if it is positive.

How much can a line change in 15 hours? How often does hcg rise? is it by the hour?

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search