confused?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hi
I have been a lurker since ive been ttc since November.Every month I think its happened then AF shows her ugly face.This time its diffrent I dont rely on symptoms because i believe i am a hypocondract (dont know if i spelled that right) but any way my lmp was 4/27/ which it lasted until 5/2. (weird i know!!!) well we all know what todays date is! My question is was that my period for last month and this month because if it was it was very light for those two days in this month pinkish kinda like spotting as well as brownish old blood.Oh but it kinda had stopped on 4/30 so me and dh bd but then it came back on 5/1 as that pinkish brownish spotting. I ignored it and thought that was just the end of my cycle.Ive always concidered myself as having irregular periods since they dont come on the same day every month.I have been having symptoms this month just like every other month but this time it seems diffrent.My boobs have been sore and a little tinglely (if thats a word) and last night i laid on my side and put my arm over my boobs and got a sharp stabbing pain MY I LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM 30 AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN APART OF THE ITTY BITTY TITTIE COMMITTEE i mean no bigger that a b cup ( sad i know ). That the only strange thing my stomach isnt hard no other symptoms that i would concider unusual.i dont know what to think can someone please let me know something as im losing my mind!!!
May 30th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would take a test.

[/url]
May 30th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
If I'm understanding what you are writing, I think you are confused about how our cycles work.

When we say we get a period every month, that doesn't necessarily mean once every calendar month. You don't have to get ONE in April and ONE in May. Starting 4/27 and ending 5/2 is VERY normal. That's a 6 day period which is within the 5-7 days average.

The average cycle (from period start day to period start day) is 28 days but that's only an average. Some women are regular which means there cycle is the same amount of days apart each month. Some are irregular (like me) so that the cycle length is different. I get cycles anywhere from 22 to 34 days in length. If someone has a 25 day cycle for example and there period started 4/1, they would have their next period start 4/25 which would seem like "two" April periods.

Also you should know that while it is possible to get pregnant anytime in your cycle (technically) most pregnancies happen during your fertile phase which on a 28 day cycle is around day 14 but could be before or after that depending on cycle length. The only way to know your ovulation time is to chart. You are fertile the 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation.

If you don't know how long your cycles are, you could be due for your period very soon, a week or more away (if you have long cycles) or it could be past due (if short cycles) If you have no idea, you can take a pregancy test. If it's negative, wait a week or two to see if your period shows. If not, test again.

In the meantime, you should learn how to chart so you can figure out what your cycles are generally like and when is best to have sex to conceive.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
June 1st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Shell 1981 your right i think i am going to take a test

callista 83... I know how to track my cycles sweetie! But thanks for the advice that would be the ovious thing to do.but we stop doing that this time because its too stressful thats why i was having the pregnancy symptoms. I guess what i should have said was we are now ntnp but that would be wrong because we are i just dont want the stress of charting..

N e ways today is 06/01 and i still no af slight cramping.boobs arent sore anymore i think i want to wait around fathers day to test great present!!! But thank you for your replys!!! Always welcomed!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search