So Confused now.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By Petal1
  • 5 Post By KellJoO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Super Mommy
Hi ladies just a quick update on me. I am 6 days late now and nauseas, tired, have food cravings and adversions just to name a few symptoms. I took an EPT Digi with SMU and it was I have a doctor appointment at 9am tomorrow so I guess I'll see what's up there. So odd though because I'm never late and never feel like this but tests are all negative. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks for the prayers, support and advice! Ill keep you posted!

June 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Regular
I'm guessing you ovulated late thus delaying your period. I would think by 6 days late you would have a clear positive if you were indeed pregnant
June 25th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Yes,there is a first time for everything. I was two weeks late a couple cycles,even though before that I never was late by two weeks. See I knew I ovulated that late because I was charting and using OPK's,so I knew what was going on. Sounds like you had late O since you have not started and your tests are negative.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

June 25th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Super Mommy
But what's weird is I was tracking O and I had the EWCM and temp and everything! So bizarre I'm a bad NTNP girl lol

June 25th, 2013, 08:29 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Yeah my guess is that you didn't ovulate or ovulated later. I remember you saying in a previous post that you didn't temp or chart so its hard to say for certain that you did ovulate.

Been there myself - had symptoms , pos opk, ewcm, the whole nine yards. But I wasn't temping so I thought I had ovulated and I never did.

I agree w/ Pippy and Melissa.
June 25th, 2013, 09:31 PM
I'll keep you in my thoughts! Let us know how it goes!
June 25th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies...definitely sad, but its not over til the witch shows they say...gonna see what the doctor thinks and says in the morning....

June 26th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Your cycles have been irregular, so it's possible you ovulated late or not at all. Did you chart at all? Maybe the girls here could look at it?

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

June 26th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Regular
I really think that you might feel better if you make a plan and stick to it. It seems like you are all over the place over the last several months. On bc pills but forgetting to take them. Charting/tracking/temping but not charting/tracking/temping. Not trying but really, you seem to be actively trying. You say you are never late but multiple months you have been and have been questioning/testing, etc. If you start tracking stuff for real regularly and get a handle on what's going on with your cycle it might decrease your stress level and that might make it easier to conceive. I'm not trying to be critical I just feel like you are expending a lot of energy but spinning your wheels and not getting any closer to what you really want.
June 26th, 2013, 08:30 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3

To add, it will give you peace of mind and not make you worry/stress/get disappointed for nothing. It's not worth the emotional highs and lows to be all over the place. It seems like you have a lot of the same symptoms from month to month, and if you charted or even journaled (which might be easier to commit to), you can start to see patterns and not have to wonder every single month.
June 26th, 2013, 10:20 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You probably just ovulated late, it happens. I was 2 weeks "late" once.

I agree with the last two posts............ figure out what it is you want, to all of us here, it seems you REALLY want a baby. I would say you should start charting so you can start to see some patterns in your cycles. And for sure DO NOT play around with BC and be going on and off of it if you are wanting a baby. Its not good for your body, and its certainly not going to help the process.

Really not trying to be mean, but it seems you are all over the place with some of the answers you've given as to what it is you actually are doing and trying for.

I would just hope that your boyfriend is on board with whatever you are doing. Stress will for sure throw things off in your cycle too, so that could be a huge factor here.

Best of luck to you, keep us posted.
Renee360, swade66, Urchin and 2 others like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
June 27th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any update with your doctor's appointment?

June 27th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Any update?

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
June 27th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Super Mommy
Hey ladies. Not much of an update... Just as I thought urine was negative but she said it sounds like pregnancy especially with no AF so I have to go get a blood test done and then I'm seeing my regular doctor on July 19th. So far symptoms are worse. I've been putting off the blood work until Monday to see if AF shows. She did say my antidepressants are safe for pregnancy because the fall in a category that does have evidence they do anything to a growing fetus. But I am following up with my Dr in July as planned and will go from there. She said if I choose to resume birth control to wait a few cycles and start it during my period. So I guess I'll update if I know more next week.

June 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Did she say why you have to wait a few cycles before starting birthcontrol? And I thought that you could start it any time in your cycle?

Glad you saw your doc though..maybe you're pregnant and won't need to worry about all that...

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Last edited by Urchin; June 27th, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
June 27th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Super Mommy
She did not say why to wait a few cycles but as far as starting it on my period I've always heard that but I am not sure the reasoning behind it.

June 28th, 2013, 06:50 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So you will be having bloodwork done on monday?

Were you charting & temping this month and are you certain of your O date?

KUP
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
June 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Super Mommy
I actually had the blood drawn yesterday and I should know by Monday. I wasn't temping or charting other than an app in my phone so I could have been off as to when I ovulated but its been right on the last 5 months...update when I know more. Thank you all for the advice and good luck vibes

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search