My interesting story to give hope

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 04:21 AM
I just got my positive test result 2 hours ago (4 am) and haven't been able to sleep since. It was slightly faint, but I did drink a ton of water around midnight when I went to bed, so it may have diluted it. Either way, I don't need a test to tell me I'm pregnant. I just know I am, crazy as it sounds. I have been trying to conceive for 3 months now, which is not bad. This is the first month I decided NOT "try". I did the act, but didn't pay much attention to when I ovulated, and I didn't worry about how often I did the act. Because of the, and myself getting a new phone this month so all my previous data collection is lost... I'm not 100% sure when my last period was or when I ovulated. My periods are irregular, 28-40 days apart. Mostly running around 32. My period is actually due tomorrow if on a 35 day month (made sure to remember that).

So my symptoms:
10 days ago I had a vivid dream about pregnancy. Most realistic ever. I remember thinking when I woke up that I'm getting pregnant this month. That was the first sign.

9 days ago: lots of cervical mucous (the only day I noticed it), another vivid, realistic dream, and I felt pregnant.

8 days ago: bloated and sad, and did not feel pregnant.

7 days ago: off and on cramping, felt like period was coming soon (I get cramping 5-7 days before my period). Very bad fatigue, I could hardly stay awake.

6 days ago: increased urination. Had to be more than ever!!

5 days ago: sore boobs (near my armpit mainly, but overall), sensitive nipples, frequent urinating, and a bit of nausea when stomach empty.

4 days ago: I worked a 16 hour shift, and was incredibly busy (I'm a nurse). Not sure if I had any symptoms... I was tired, but that comes with 16 hours.

3 days ago: became thirsty! This has not stopped since. I drink so much water it's unbelievable. I can't get enough. My body was sore, but maybe from 16 hours of work. Sharp pains in lower abdomen, but they were mild.

2 days ago: cramps like my period was going to come any second. Pregnancy dream!! I actually dreamed I had a positive test result and that my due date is march 10th, 2014 (which could likely happen). Still thirsty.

1 day ago: boobs more sore than before, sharp pains in right boob. Stomach felt... Funky. No other way to describe it. Just weird. It felt a bit better after I ate, but would feel weird again soon. It was away in the afternoon. Very tired. Cramping and pinching feeling in abdomen.

Today!! Positive test! Sore boobs!!! But it's 6 am and I should be sleeping, instead I'm doing this.

Going to schedule appointment today to confirm.

Listen to your body!!! And don't try too hard! I'm sure stress plays a factor in the ability to conceive! Relax and have fun! And good luck to you all!!!!
June 27th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
on your

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
June 27th, 2013, 12:00 PM
congrats!
June 27th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATS... Wish you the best of luck

thank you PrincessMom08 for my siggy.

Tags
intuition , positive test , vivid dream

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search