Very very faint line? I LOVE you first response!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Ok so I tested today, I don't know exactly how long my cycle my body has intended for this month due to some of my cycles are normally 28 but last months was an odd 33 day. So I'm testing from today until next week since all the calendars say the latest I should start my period is July 2nd. I'm not completely sure when I ovulated, I wasn't temping etc (hubby wanted to keep it fun) but was paying attention to mucus.. my real guess is I ovulated the 18th in which case I would be really early to test. However, I'm sort of going off my body's clues and it's very possible I ovulated earlier than the 18th. SO confusing! So this morning I took an EPT test.. the "-" (negative) line was a very faint blue (not very dark at all), so after the 2 mins your supposed to wait, I took the test apart and I could make out the other blue line that makes up the plus symbol. I just took a first response and the positive line.. I was able to make out where it supposed to show up.. I could see it was a very faint pink line. I have had this happen before with my first child, I thought I "could" be seeing things but then I knew I could see something, my hubby swore I was seeing things lol. I know I'll have to test in the next couple days but has anyone had this happen (barely can make out the positive line) and find out later that you are pregnant?

Ok pictures up.. I'll try to get a better pic of the EPT test strip to

here is the same picture but sharpened. The EPT test actually has a much darker (but still light) positive line. Ugh now I have to wait 2 more days at least before I test again!

Ok EPT test, I did take it out of the casing but where the arrows are the positive line is, the negative line went across between the arrows (just can't see it in pics because I took it out)

This one is sharpened:

These pics are not sharpened (again line is much more easy to spot than in pics)

Close up

Is it just me seeing things (wanting to see a line) or do you gals see it to?

Last edited by liz86; June 28th, 2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: added pics
June 27th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I see something really faint Retest in a few days! Good luck!

https://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calend...r.php?id=15348

Code: Miracle (Feel free to take the polls and look at my Pregnancy Calendar)

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
June 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Def faint but yes, test in a few days!

June 27th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I see a line in all of them,hope they get darker! Keep us posted.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

June 27th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks!! I'm not going crazy! Should I test in like two days? I was thinking this Sunday IF I can wait that long LOL I was this crazy when I had this type of faint line with my first pregnancy, no idea how I was able to hold off testing lol
June 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Me personally would retest in the morning,but you can wait even till Saturday,the line should be darker by then.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

June 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I just went out and bought another box of first response test lol Doesn't help that they are on the same isle as my hubby's allergy medicine LOL Yea I'm going to test tomorrow morning and go from there. I know "if" I get a visible faint line then it's a positive.. I would even almost call these test a positive but like my first pregnancy, I want to retest before I get excited.
June 27th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I def see two lines! That's how my first one looked like for my first. I actually took another one later that same day and it came up positive also. Fx!
June 27th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Super Mommy
I see it!

Mommy to Miles born 11/07/09.
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy Dylan due March 14th, 2014!

June 27th, 2013, 09:45 PM

June 27th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks Ladies! You all are too cute! It's 10pm here and I'm exhousted so off to bed! I'll test again in the morning and post pictures! Hopefully I'll have darker lines this time
June 28th, 2013, 06:21 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Waiting to see this mornings pictures!!

I see faint lines too!

Brooks Kinlee Barnes
6 lbs 13 oz 18.25"
Two in Heaven
2/7/2013 (6w4d)
5/22/2015 (4w3d)
June 28th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I see it

June 28th, 2013, 06:47 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would retest again in a few days...
Good Luck!
June 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM
So I tested again this morning with an EPT test and I got the same result. I can make out the positive line but again it's still faint. I don't want to count it positive unless I get a clear positive. So I 3 pregnancy test left all first response so looks like I'll test again Sunday, then Tuesday etc (just take it day by day). Ugh I hate not knowing :-P

O my gosh!! JUST took a first response test and their in all her pink wonder was the positive line!! You don't even have to squint to see it!!! O MY GOSH!!! I'm SO happy right now!! I cried when I saw the line and it even showed up before the 3 min recommended wait! I thought this day would never come! My hubby was SO against having a third then out of the blue he changed his mind and he's even happy about it!! Gosh I love that man!

Here is the test in all her beautiful pinkness!

My 3 year old keeps asking for a "bubba baby" now I get to tell her and my son they have a little brother or sister on the way! My six year old son to has been begging for another little sibling!!
cunningchelsey likes this.

Last edited by liz86; June 28th, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
June 28th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Regular
Yay!
June 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is great! Congratulations!

June 28th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Thanks!
June 28th, 2013, 12:35 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay!!!!
June 28th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAYYY!! Congrats

https://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calend...r.php?id=15348

Code: Miracle (Feel free to take the polls and look at my Pregnancy Calendar)

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search