Lotion Like CM 6dpo

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By HeatherLyn429
  • 1 Post By hopelessly wishing
  • 1 Post By pixie23
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By Janisdkh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 08:36 AM
hopelessly wishing's Avatar Super Mommy
ok ladies. im going a little crazy here. lol.
today I am 6dpo and when I went to the loo this morning I noticed lotion like cm. this is something new because right after ovulation I dry up completely. this cycle has been very different because instead of drying up the next day I have continued to stay very wet down there. the first couple of days it was clear watery cm and now today it is creamy.
can this be an early sign? I have no other symptoms and I don't feel like this is my month.
keeping fingers crossed anyways
June 29th, 2013, 09:03 AM
HeatherLyn429's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to HeatherLyn429
I had that kind of cm a few days this past week and got my BFP yesterday!
Gamer_Princess likes this.
and introducing my new baby princess Penelope Kate born 3/18/14 5:35am 9lbs 5oz 22"
June 29th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Oh YAY!!
CONGRAtS
hoping for the same. will keep you posted
HeatherLyn429 likes this.
June 29th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Super Mommy
I had the same thing this past week and noticed I still have it. I got my BFP a few days ago.
HeatherLyn429 likes this.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
June 29th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have it as well so I sure hope it is a great sign for us

July 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM
@pixie .. how many dpo did you test?

@gamer_princess .. I sure do hope so too

has either of you experienced any cramps yet? its weird because the only time I feel cramps like af is coming is when I lay down on my stomach. but not any other time. I thought af was here earlier because I was on my stomach on the floor. but nope. not yet.

my last 2 cycles af came on 8dpo. today is my 8dpo and no sign of her yet. yay! but the 8 dpo was around the 5th of each month so I am going to wait it out till after the 5th. my calendar says Im suppose to start on the 10th. my period is soo weird. i'll have regular 28 cds for a couple months and then out of no where it goes all weird. lol. so we will see.
July 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM
Super Mommy
Well, I started testing really early but got negatives until 7 DPO but they were really faint and they got a little darker but still faint at 8/9 and 10 DPO and then they got darker to more noticeable lines Now, I am 14 DPO with super dark lines.

I have been having cramps like AF is coming and sometimes they HURT. They feel like to me dull, pressure cramps.

Have you tested yet??

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 2nd, 2013, 07:24 AM
I havnt tested yet. im wayyy too scared
testing is a curse for me. even when af is late i test and ryt after i pee she comes
I feel like af is coming today. whaaaaa.. lol..i really hope not. but i got cramps feel gross down there and feel like i can throw up. no sign of her yet. fx she stays away. lol
July 2nd, 2013, 10:03 PM
No Af today
I dont know why but i did the whole due date calender thing and it says if im pg my due date would be March 12, 2014 hehe.. it also said on july 3rd i should get a positive on my pg test. i think i will be testing tomorrow
FX
July 2nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
Super Mommy
Yay! I hope the witch stays away How many DPO are you? Post pictures up when you do test Keep us updated!

July 3rd, 2013, 12:55 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am currently 9DPO and have been getting faint lines all day!!! Hoping it turns into a darker line as the days progress. Only using internet cheapies right now until it gets a bit darker then pulling out the FRER Any update?!
HeatherLyn429 and pixie23 like this.

July 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
I havnt tested yet ladies. i am at work till 3pm today. i ordered at kit online to start temping that ovulation test and a couple pg tests. I have to pick it up at the post office today because i missed the delivery man. so as soon as i get that i will test and post results on here
FX
July 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Super Mommy
aww yay cant wait for an update.

July 3rd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Whaaaaa... its a negative

how do i post pics on here so i can give yall a peek at my results?
July 3rd, 2013, 06:07 PM

10DPO
July 4th, 2013, 05:44 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I had a "negative" like that

July 4th, 2013, 07:18 AM
I took two more cheapy test this morning with my morning pee and they both came back negative.. talk about raining on ny parade. lol.
so now i do no know what to think..
July 5th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
That same thing happened to me I went to the loo and pulled my panties down and had a lotion like spot on them... Very creamy like.. About 2ish weeks or so later I tested and it was positive Good luck! I am watching your story and hoping the best for you
hopelessly wishing likes this.

July 5th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Thank you soo much. you ladies here keep me soo hopeful I think i'd be walking around with a bald spot from pulling my hair out if I didn't have you ladies

now I think im just going to turn off the laptop and go do a little therapy shopping with my niece to take my mind off things

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search