Another Negative :(

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
hopelessly wishing's Avatar Super Mommy
Since my last pic post
"PPL WITH EXPERIENCE IN HPT..."
Ive tested twice this morning again at 3pm after work and again at 630..
ALL NEGATIVE
Giving up hope.
No sign of af yet slight on and off cramps and twitching type feeling.

Last edited by hopelessly wishing; July 5th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.
July 4th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry! But the last test you took and posted on here was clearly positive. What brand are you using? If you are too early in pregnancy some brands might not be-able to pick it up. Did you test with a urine hold or no? Diluted urine may cause a false negative.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM
The first time i tested it was out of a regular little cup.. the last couple of times have been out of a brand new cup. the test are some very cheap test i got in a bundle i ordered off the internet. it came with ovulation tests and thermometer etc.
This more i was sure af was here but no..now i feel like it again.
Do yiu think i should wait a couple days and if no af get a clear blue first response test?
July 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Its not over yet. The ugly hasn't showed so ur still in it. Good luck an lots of prayers
July 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks justice
But i think im out this month.. nipples are becoming very soar like af is coming.
Jus did another test at 10pm and another negative.
I promise i will not test again untill af is wayyyyyy late..
July 5th, 2013, 12:38 AM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
i hate bfn. But keep ur head up sthopeill hope
July 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM
AshMama2Ava's Avatar Super Mommy
Sore nipples can also be a sign of PG. Fx.

My big little monkey Ava.
July 5th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I am still trying to wrap my head around why I got that positive an now all these negatives.. I couldn't resist. I tested again this morning when I woke up. lol. today was suppose to be my original test date. another negative. booo!!
when I was pg before I had taken a dollar store test and got my bfp and never tested again, but when I would go to dr they would have to take blood tests to see if I was still pg because my hormone level was too low. and I always was up until my m/c.
I kind of feel like im doing too much by going to try and get a blood pregnancy test. I keep telling myself just wait another week.. but its bothering me.
July 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
Hmm how odd. That last test on your other thread was clearly positive. Nice color and all :/ I am at a loss to words...

July 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm kind of in the same boat. We got a positive. 2 days later negative. 2 days after that I bled for 2 days then nothing. Now my period should have come on 7/1 and still nothing. But my test are still negative. Not sure what to do...
July 6th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Very weird I agree that last test was a positive for sure FX you get a good line soon!!
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

July 7th, 2013, 12:16 PM
@tysmommie. you should go get a blood pg test done. i use to have those done because my hormone level was too low. I was planning on going to my doctor on wednesday/thursday for a pg blood test. but now it looks like im not going to have to. while wiping today i got pink on the tp. so af should show her ugly face later today or tomorrow.
July 7th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Af has Arrived ladies. maybe its for the best. but im ouT
July 7th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is odd! Getting a positive and then negatives a then Af showing up. It could have been a false positive or a chemical pregnancy. I have had one of those before where I had a faint positive and then AF showing and having no more positives.

I am sorry and I hope next month is your month Good-luck. Baby dust your wayy.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 7th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
Possibly a chemical. That is what normally happens especially is AF shows because they normally go out with your AF that is why testing before AF is due sucks sometimes I am so hoping for you to be caught! I am really pulling for you. Good luck!

July 9th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks ladies. im like all over the place with all my crazy posts!! Lol. but i want to keep you ladies who have been replying to me updated as much as possible. i was jus going to keep my mouth shut and stay off here fir awhile to stöp bugging ppl. lol
but i have a dr appt tomorrow (wed) morning because since af arrived 3 days ago it has only been light spotting. I wouldnt be surprised if shes her regular heavy self tomorrow before my appt. but i just wnt to go get my hormone level checked and see if i have low progestrone.
Will update after appt tomorrow.
July 9th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation. Thanks for keeping us updated.
July 21st, 2013, 02:59 PM
sorry. this is loooong over due. i forgot to update because i was busy with other posts and thought i might have updated everyone already. but just incase any of you ladies who were following my story have not heard yet, i had a chemical pregnancy and m/c at 4 weeks.
im totally ok now because i now know pregnancy is possible. i wanted to try right away again but decided to try and wait a couple months before we ttc. my dh just got laid off and i want to get my body a little better with vitamins.
with that being said, anyone ever hear about vitex? im sure i have low progesterone but my dr apt isn't till Aug 26. so i wanted to try and raise my levels naturally.
July 21st, 2013, 05:24 PM
CarolinaLife's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm new to this site, but I just read through your thread. I'm so sorry that you have been through all of that this month. Good luck with your upcoming TTC journey, and fingers crossed your DH finds a be job that he loves!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search