Wondering if I am...

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Well I decided to join this site since the forums seemed to be the friendliest on the internet. Ok now for starters lol. I am 28 years old and I have never had any children before but I want to. I think it is very possible I may be pregnant, my boyfriend seems to think I am as well. My last menstrual cycle was on June 8th, 2013 and it was right on time. But I had unprotected sex during the days I would be ovulating according to the chart calculator. Now it is July 5th almost the 6th when my next period is due according to my menstrual calculator. Earlier this week I kept waking up with severe cramping that felt almost like I was constipated along with this strange yet painful sensation that felt like my stomach and insides were stretching outwards the way a balloon does when blown up. I got up to go to the bathroom and nothing at first but then well...I am sorry if this is too much info but I hope you will be understanding...I finally went and it became diarrhea and in the middle of it I was suddenly overcome with an intense hot flash and a nauseated feeling in my stomach to where I threw up repeatedly. By the end I was feeling pretty sweaty and queasy. The next few days I continued to feel these symptoms along with the occasional sharp pains that feel like my stomach is stretching and symptoms of nausea. Today it got even worse when I was shopping at Wal-Mart and nearly fainted. I also get moments where my whole body feels weak and has no energy, like the limbs want to to sleep and I feel dizzy when I stand up. I am also tired all the time. Last few nights I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach really or get comfortable unless I am on my side a certain way. I can't even seem to sit at the computer now without feeling nauseous and my appetite is now gone since of two days ago. I feel like throwing up right now even as I write this. I have also been what my boyfriend describes as more cranky than usual even for pms symptoms and wanting to cry or whine at anything out of nowhere. And another thing to add, I have been getting the most intense migraines ever that make the nausea even worse I did try one of the early pregnancy tests yesterday but I received a negative. I was just wondering if these symptoms sound like any experiences other women have had when they were pregnant. I am also wondering if my story makes it sound like that being pregnant is very likely. I know that if I am pregnant, I will be about 4 weeks along. I plan to test again if my period doesn't show up, or if it ends up looking like the spotting that I have read about from implantation bleeding. Anyways I appreciate any input, thank you.

Last edited by PixieSweets; July 5th, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: adding another symptom I forgot to put.
July 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Veteran
It sounds like early symptoms. Test again in a few days to see. Some women can still get negative tests up until their sixth week of pregnancy because the level of hCG isn't high enough to be read by the home tests. So keep that in mind too

**Thank you, bokkechick, for my beautiful signature!**

July 6th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Super Mommy
It does sound promising and sounds like early symptoms. Every women's body is different and every pregnancy is different. Some women get positives very early and some do not because the level of HCG may or may not be high enough to detect on the test. I would retest in a few days If nothing, I would go to the Doctor for a blood draw.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Hmm..I'm not sure, but to me, those symptoms sound more like a virus to me.

Then again, every woman is so different when it comes to early pregnancy symptoms...it's so hard to say.

I would test again in the morning (maybe in a few days).

Good luck and keep us updated!

July 8th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Hello, sorry for the delay in my response to all your messages. The weekend was pretty hectic.
I still have not received my period and I plan to buy a few pregnancy tests today when I go to the grocery store. My symptoms still seem to be happening as well. My breasts seem to be growing even bigger and the dizzyness and nausea is getting worse. The dizzyness and nausea seem to occur more in the afternoon and evening. The only time I seem to feel better completely from any of the symptoms I have listed is when I am relaxing in a cool bath or the pool. I will definitely keep you guys posted. As each day goes by now I am finding myself crossing my fingers for a positive result eventually because I really do want to be a mom. Thank you all so much for responding and being very helpful
July 8th, 2013, 06:58 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They do sound like pregnancy symptoms but people can get those symptoms confused with the start of a cycle or a stomach virus...
Drink plenty of water and good luck witth your tests!
If your body is regular like clock work then it could be possible!
Hugs
July 10th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Update: Still no period and it is now Wednesday. I have started potting though it seems, it is usually a dark brown/pink coloring that streaks the toilet paper as I wipe. (Sorry for tmi) I have not felt the usual types of painful cramps that I always get when I am getting my period which is odd because if I was getting it, I would be feeling them right now. I occasionally feel maybe a slight cramp but it is so light that it feels like a flutter or sense of pressure and then it is gone. I just took another pregnancy test soon as I woke up and it is negative. It was one of those 88 cent ones from wal-mart.

Still getting the occasional nausea, the dizzyness and vertigo is still intense at times. Yesterday I felt so overheated that sweat just poured off of me and I had to jump in the shower to cool off. I just hope I am not crazy because I do feel like I could be pregnant. I keep wanting to hold my hand over my stomach and sometimes whenever I feel like my stomach is gonna get bumped I try to cover it with my hands instantly without a second thought like it's instinct.

Not sure how long I should wait til I test again? If I am pregnant I should be around 4 weeks or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acchickpea View Post
They do sound like pregnancy symptoms but people can get those symptoms confused with the start of a cycle or a stomach virus...
Drink plenty of water and good luck witth your tests!
If your body is regular like clock work then it could be possible!
Hugs

I am drinking as much water as possible. Thank you *hugs*

Tags
confused , pregnancy , pregnancy questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search