Pregnancy Tests

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Six in the City
Which are everyone's favorites? I have some IC's and they are terrible! I had the faintest of lines on them but had positive digitals. So I don't like them. Anyone like the WalMart .88 ones? Or any other ones in particular? I'll be 8dpo tomorrow so I will be on a testing frenzy.

Make a pregnancy ticker
Always missing our angels.
July 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Answer and First Response are my favorites.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

July 7th, 2013, 06:44 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^ditto. My ICs took forever to get darker.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

July 7th, 2013, 06:47 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Ive always used the 88cent ones at walmart or the equates (Walmart brand) never had a prob with either. Good luck an lots of prayers
July 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Super Mommy
I have taken so many different brands before. I really like First Response (All of there test brands), Answer, Clear-Blue Digital. I am not a big fan of blue dye even though they have worked for me before. They are just not my favorite and I always choose pink dye over blue. lol I have also tried online cheapies and Walmart 88 cent ones when I was early testing. I didn't like them when I was early testing. But, they do work well. I got good lines on them when I wasn't early testing. I tested one today with the Walmart cheapie and beautiful dark lines popped up but I am also 5 weeks now.

With this pregnancy, I got lines on FRER and Clearblue brand when I was early testing like way before missed period. I got my very first faint at 7/8 DPO. When I took the online cheapies and walmart brand I didn't see anything and when I did they looked so faint like evaps... It was weird. I just didn't like the results of them when I was early testing with this pregnancy. lol

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 7th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Janisdkh's Avatar Mommy of soon to be 5!
Send a message via MSN to Janisdkh
No blue dyes for me and I love dollar store tests 14 pregnancies and never failed me I used them monthly for years and never had an issue.. Not even an evap

July 7th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I like all ICs even the cheap ones because I test A LOT like crazy a lot so its cheaper for me, FRER are good when I see a good line on the ICs but I always make sure I get a good postitve on the ICs before I believe them because I have had many chemical pregnancies and evaps!!
5 time HG survivor, AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 01/11/05, Kaiah 7 1/2 07/1/06,
Kayda 6 01/12/08, Katara 2 02/10/12
Korra 10/10/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search