Please help! When should I test??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Alright...so normally my cycle is about 30 days. I used an OPK this past month and I didn't get a positive until CD19 which means I didn't ovulate until CD 20 or 21. I am now about 7-8 DPO but AF should supposedly be here around the 10th. That will only make me around 10ish DPO. Is that too early to test?? I tested today with a BFN but I'm thinking it's still early. I am feeling a lot of pregnancy symptoms already which is strange....I am feeling crampy, twinges, heavy feeling in abdomen, lower back pain and increased CM. I don't normally have any PMS symptoms so that is why I think that's pretty weird. I don't want to give up hope too early considering I ovulated so late in my cycle, so what do you think?? Please help!!
July 8th, 2013, 08:49 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long are your lutal phases usually? Cause if you O'd later,
it would push your AF day out a bit.. Like if you have a 14 day
LP, your AF day would be 13/14, not the 10th.. I say Test, but
I am a addict, LOL.. People have been known to get a 10dpo
BFP, but more likely to get one on 13/14dpo, or later, atleast one
you dont have to squint at.. Good luck!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
July 9th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Thanks!! That's what I was thinking too....truthfully I don't ever keep track of my LP. Last month was my actual first time using an OPK. It was def positive on CD19 and on days 20-21 I was def ovulating. I have cysts and they hurt so bad every month while I'm ovulating so that's how I know. I guess it's just a waiting game now!!
July 10th, 2013, 05:22 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since you tested positive on an OPK and you made sure that you did the baby dance then to a few days after that positive test I would say there is a chance... Some people can find out early like 10 days but a good time would be 14 days...
I tested 12 DPO and it was negative but then tested 13 DPO and it was positive.... Just a day to let it sink in ...

Good Luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search