Help!!! Should I be worried?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Iím kinda worried, My bf came inside of me this past Monday. (We donít use condoms, Iím on birth control but honestly I donít take it like I should all of the time.) anyway, two days after we had sex when I peed after I wiped there was faint pink on the paper. The second time I wiped nothing was there. Then for the next two days there was light brown when I wiped, barely noticeable.

Iím kinda freaking out because Iím pretty sure I ovulated the day we had sex or somewhere around that day. thick, white discharge inside and on the outside of my lips (sorry tmi) well, the funny thing is that now..5 days after sex my cervix is still soft and high, but now itís very tightly closed and I can barely reach it itís so high. (Since originally writing this post, cervix now seems a bit lower but still tightly closed, very wet, and soft. I know it hasnít even been a week yet so I canít test yet..I mean it isnít the only time weíve had sex this month but itís the only time heís came inside of me.

My stomach has been cramping pretty much every day since Wednesday and today my breasts are a little heavy/sore. On Tuesday I began feeling lightheaded and dizzy and having hot flashes. I get dizzy/light headed when I stand up and I feel a constant pressure/bloated feeling in my stomach. The only thing that seems to help the hot flashes is going outside for fresh air, but unfortunately it's summer time in Georgia so I can imagine y'all can understand my frustration!

Ladies, can you offer some advice and peace of mind on this? I know itís gotta be too early to be feeling things like this, right?!? Honestly I wouldnít really mind if I got pregnant, Iím in a stable relationship and we both have stable jobs. Itís just scary cause we donít really want it for at least a few years..ugh idk Iím probably just freaking myself out right? Someone tell me I am!!
July 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
If you're on birth control, and not taking it properly, it is near impossible to know if you ovulated. Birth control causes you not to ovulate, and taking it improperly can cause all sorts of hormonal swings in your body that aren't necessarily indicative of ovulation.

Similarly, all you symptoms you are having can also be caused by taking birthcontrol improperly.

I wish I could offer more advice..even knowing when to test at this point would be a guess. At the soonest, it would be two weeks from the time you had sex.

If you're finding hormonal birthcontrol isn't working...maybe look into other methods? You don't want to be playing with your reproductive system by taking birth control pills all over the place.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

July 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
I think id not take any more pills til u know for sure. (just use condoms)Like she said test 2 to 3 weeks after u had sex. Good luck

Tags
advice , implantation bleeding

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search