EWCM? TMI alert

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Super Mommy
Hi ladies,
I have been lurking all over justmommies while I wait to see the dr on Friday but some weird happened tonight so I wanted to ask if this sounds normal.

I was at my BFs hockey game and excused myself to pee. When I got to the bathroom I pulled my underwear down really fast and a glob of like almost rubbery clear EWCM looking stuff flung out of me onto the floor???? It was weird. Sorry for the TMI. But is this normal of EWCM? I haven't had AF since May just spotting so I thought I was maybe prego now I think I Oing.... Any ideas???

Thanks!!!
-Fur-mommy to Buster since January 4, 2015.
July 18th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
sounds to me like you are Ovulating for sure.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
July 18th, 2013, 07:25 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep.........probably a very late O hence why you haven't gotten AF yet!

Brooks Kinlee Barnes
6 lbs 13 oz 18.25"
Two in Heaven
2/7/2013 (6w4d)
5/22/2015 (4w3d)

Expecting a Baby BOY early January 2017!
July 18th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Usually after I have ovulated all my cm goes away. Except for when I'm pregnant, then I get lotion cm and ewcm. Even now I'm nearly 12 weeks pregnant and still have ewcm almost every time I go to pee. But my cycles are pretty regular usually between 30-32 days. I usually ovulate day 16 or 17. And it's obvious because I get aches on my side and lots ewcm. Then all cm goes away the next day like clock work. Except when I'm pregnant.

[/url]
July 18th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It can be 2 things!

Ovulation... You probably ovulated really really late and this is why you haven't gotten your AF yet. Which this is common and happens from time to time.

Or Pregnant.
According to countdowntopregnancy,
Many women notice more cervical fluid (vaginal discharge) than normal during early pregnancy. This is normal. It can be white and creamy (like lotion) or wet and slippery. It can occur steadily throughout the day or appear in bunches (like globs) especially when wiping or just once during the day.

My Ovulation Chart

<3 I am missing my sweet baby angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)
Sixth Missed Miscarriage @ 18 weeks, Delivered our sweet baby boy Nolan on November 1st at 11:46pm.

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~
<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 18th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I had a similar EWCM in the beginning of June around when we DTD so I thought I ovulated then too...This was just a huge gob but kinda like what I have had before just was so weird it just flung out LOL...Anyway I will be talking to the dr about things tomorrow and go from there. Wish me luck for good news!!!
-Fur-mommy to Buster since January 4, 2015.
July 19th, 2013, 09:42 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
FWIW, coming off an IUD, I had EWCM and was not ovulating. My body was gearing up to try to, and then it never happened. I was stuck in this cycle for almost three months. I think in my case it was caused by low progesterone as my body was trying to regulate itself.

That may be happening to you - you may have low progesterone, which would explain why you see EWCM but haven't had AF and aren't pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search