TTC - Only had period for one day? Advice appreciated

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Hello! My husband and I have been TTC for the past few months. My period has been regular for the past year since I stopped BC at about 28-30 days. Last month my period came two weeks early (must have been a fluke). My period this month would have been due on Monday and yesterday I had literally two drops of pinkish blood when I wiped only one time and that was it. My period seems to be gone. This morning I even tried to check myself with my finger (TMI) and nothing, just whitish flecks. I have all the symptoms of my period i.e. cramps, bloating, dizzy, headache, back pain - no sore boobs, but fuller boobs. Is this just another fluke? Could it be pregnancy? Or something more serious? I don't want to test yet and be let down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
July 18th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
When you go off the birthcontrol pill, it can make getting back to a regular cycle a bit tricky. Sometimes it take s afew cycles.

That being said, you may be experiencing implantation bleeding. Have you taken a test yet?

July 18th, 2013, 09:33 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto!

If you haven't tested yet, I would. But it could also be just your body adjusting coming off the pill. Best wishes.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
July 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelcon02 View Post
Hello! My husband and I have been TTC for the past few months. My period has been regular for the past year since I stopped BC at about 28-30 days. Last month my period came two weeks early (must have been a fluke). My period this month would have been due on Monday and yesterday I had literally two drops of pinkish blood when I wiped only one time and that was it. My period seems to be gone. This morning I even tried to check myself with my finger (TMI) and nothing, just whitish flecks. I have all the symptoms of my period i.e. cramps, bloating, dizzy, headache, back pain - no sore boobs, but fuller boobs. Is this just another fluke? Could it be pregnancy? Or something more serious? I don't want to test yet and be let down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Being that your period has been regular for the past year and you've been off of BC for awhile (if I'm reading that correctly), I would test! Good luck!
July 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Super Mommy
I would take a test because it sounds like implantation.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
July 19th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Definitely sounds like implantation to me. Good luck!!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together

Tags
am i pregnant , period , ttc #1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search