hello, period due today but only spotting

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I posted maybe a couple weeks ago about pull and pray. and thought there was an oops.
well today I am supposed to start. no solid period. I've had maybe a couple small spots all day today that were light pink ish.(sorry it's hard to describe, but I know it's not brown). anyways I feel like I am going to start but I just have the light spotting. I'm thinking I'll start tomorrow but part of me wanted to still ask if this is also pregnancy symptoms? I know Pms and pregnant symptoms are pretty much the same but I was curious if I should assume this is pregnancy symptoms?
I felt like I was going to start this morning but there was nothing all day (except the spotting)

thanks,
I just want some advice on if I should wait one more day to test? just to make sure...
my periods are always right on time. I'm never a day late
July 20th, 2013, 02:39 AM
The spotting is most likely just your period. Its either starting light and will pick up or you may just have a light period this month. Especially if you were already expecting it today, it'd be too late for implantation spotting that would've happened a week ago. I had a similar experience a few years ago, little to none, light pink spotting for 3 days and was gone.
July 20th, 2013, 07:33 AM
i'm 3 days past AF and have been spotting for the 3 days... I had a BFP before the spotting but the clinic I went to the day after said it was a BFN on their test... now i'm just waiting for 4 hours then testing again... my AF is always super heavy and I never spot like this... so i'm pretty sure i'm preg.... I just don't know what to do yet and i'm so so nervous... its been 2 hours since I went to the bathroom so now I have 2 hours to go and I am shaking lol
July 20th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt3rfly View Post
i'm 3 days past AF and have been spotting for the 3 days... I had a BFP before the spotting but the clinic I went to the day after said it was a BFN on their test... now i'm just waiting for 4 hours then testing again... my AF is always super heavy and I never spot like this... so i'm pretty sure i'm preg.... I just don't know what to do yet and i'm so so nervous... its been 2 hours since I went to the bathroom so now I have 2 hours to go and I am shaking lol
thats weird you got the BFP then a negative. Did you test more than once at home?
AF is usually heavy for me too so this is out of the norm. I went to the bathroom a few moments ago and when i wiped there was nothing there. I feel like im going to start (no heavy cramps... its very light) and theres no AF.
i figured i would have started last night but nope.

I hope your BFN turns into a BFP. That must be really frustrating to go through. Keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search