Spotting For Two Weeks and Now Late Period????

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Alwayspromising

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
So I want to start by saying in June14 I had a normal period (7days,heavy bleeding)My cycle is every 28-30 days (from the start of last period). I am sexual active and do not use protection with my husband.
So 8 days after my last period I began spotting after intercourse and it seemed to last for two full weeks (June28-July12). Now my period was suppose to start 8days ago (July13) and still has not. I don't suspect the spotting was my period because I am a very heavy bleeder and have been since I was 12 (I am 22). I only used panty liners during this spotting phase. Has anyone ever had prolonged spotting and found out they were pregnant? I am a bit worried.

Oh one other thing the spotting was pink at first and then brownish pink, it was never fresh (red) blood. I know this can't be implantation bleeding so am curious what could have happened.

Last edited by Alwayspromising; July 22nd, 2013 at 03:23 AM.
July 22nd, 2013, 03:03 AM
I am now 9days late. I have tried searching google for everything and find no similar stories. This makes it harder for me to understand what's going on. I do have one other thing I've noticed. My nails out of everything are growing and are stronger than ever. I've never had nails so strong which I find odd. I hope I'm just lucky to have good nails.
smeden14 likes this.

Last edited by Alwayspromising; July 22nd, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
July 23rd, 2013, 04:02 AM
I am now 10 days late and no period still. I guess I will just keep updated incase anyone has similar events. I know no one responds because no one probably had this issue. In the past I've wasted money on test and I don't want to just yet which is why I haven't tested. I've checked my cervix now and it seems to be quite higher and softer than when I start my period which tells me I won't start just yet and I normally have sore breast, bloating, cravings and breakout before period but nothing yet. It's a bit frustrating.
Could I be pregnant and not have symptoms yet. When I was pregnant years ago I had morning sickness bad and larger breast but this happened at about 8weeks.

Later in the evening: I gave on and bought a $10 clear blue test (non digital) when I went to buy donuts. I ate two donuts and drank quite a bit of water and waited around for 10 min. I was going to wait to test since I didn't need to go pee bad but I made myself go anyway and the test was negative. I would probably just assume I'm not but ill keep y'all updated.

Last edited by Alwayspromising; July 23rd, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
July 25th, 2013, 06:03 PM
I'm going to keep it short but today I am 12 days late and no sign of AF. Not even a speck. If anything changes I will keep posted for those who have interest in this topic.

Last edited by Alwayspromising; July 26th, 2013 at 06:02 AM.
July 26th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Have you been under any kind of stress, happy or upsetting? I have had weird bleeding when I experience strong emotions. I had one period to last 2.5 months strait, one where I bled 2 weeks and passed dry clots for 2 weeks after, one that was a month and a half, one where I spotted for a few days every 2 weeks for almost 2 months...

Could it be something like that? The 2 month one happened just 2 weeks after the last normal period. That stress was a much desired new job. =P

Any stress I have seems to delay O by a week or 2.
July 26th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Spyctre, I haven't had any life changes that would put stress on me.TMI but I've been sexually frustrated. Right before spotting occurred I had intercourse which lead to me spotting, it stopped that night so I went at it again the next night and I spotted again but the second time it lasted a few days and then as I noticed it gone I tried to have sex again but it came back. Not being able to have normal sex has been frustrating. That could be the cause, I'm not sure. I had just had pap smear a couple days prior and I checked out okay too (no infections).
I'm going to probably see a doctor cause the last few months in between cycles I tend to spot and not sure if its normal. I just hate my doctor she doesn't listen to her patients concerns, she just assumes everything
July 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
I have an appointment with my doctor August 5th I will keep y'all updated on what's said.
smeden14 likes this.
July 29th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Af has arrived two weeks late but she did. Thrilled that I no longer have to worry.
smeden14 likes this.

Tags
late period , menstrual , pregnant , spotting , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search