please i just want answers

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Last real period may 11. June 8 almost normal period for day then stopped.spotting few days later. June 30 spotting extremely light.htp negative on this day. No nausea just headaches boobs hurt and went up almost 2 sizes.pants no longer fit. Tired, pee a lot.not on BC or anything like that.nothing preventative ever in 3 years.I'm 24 he's 38 but he has no children didn't think it was possible plus I have Pcos.but periods regular every 30 days up until now.so is there any shot I'm still pregnant ? Also I can't stop crying over everything.but tonight I got really bad cramps is period going to start on 30th like the last spotting. Also cervix low and hard.please get me some answers don't just say take a test.I can't handle dissapointment and then start period a few days later it'll kill me
July 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
So your last negative test was almost a month ago, and you haven't had any bleeding since then, is that right? I know all the wondering and hoping and waiting is no fun, especially when you feel sick. But if you really want an answer, you know what you should do! (You said not to tell you to test, so I won't) Or just keep waiting for a period, and you'll find out eventually, one way or another. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, actually. My last period was May 22, nothing in June but got a negative test. Now I have two tests in the cupboard and I think I'm going to work up the courage to take one in the morning. Good luck to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search